chapter 8

The next four days flew by. Felix and I have spoken every day. I barely remember the workdays because I have been waiting for this moment for two weeks. Felix ended up getting the weekend off because it was an excursion weekend for the guests. So he booked a hotel room for us to have some privacy. As I walk toward the pickup area, I see Felix immediately, and I can't help but run over to him. Well, as fast as my little rolly bag can go.

The smile on his face seems to take up most of it; it's the most beautiful sight. He takes several big steps toward me, and when we reach each other, he picks me up and spins me. We kiss and giggle.

"I'm so glad you're here, baby." He says.

"Me too. I missed your stupid face."

He laughs as he puts me down, giving me a final kiss before grabbing my rolling bag and my hand and leading me outside to the Uber.

"So what do you want to do? We can do a little sightseeing, get food, take a nap... what are you in the mood to do?"

"You."

Felix laughs, "Well, that can be arranged."

We sit in the back of the Uber, his arm around me, and I cuddle into his chest. I take in the entire moment, the warmth, his scent, the sound of his heartbeat. When we get to his hotel, we take the elevator to the top and never drop our hands. We must look like lovesick teenagers with how we stare at each other and smile. When we reach his room, we drop our hands so he can let me in and pull my bag behind us. The room is huge. I walk around checking it out and see that Felix is still standing by the entrance leaning against the wall, arms crossed, smiling.

"What are you looking at?" I blush.

"You. You're adorable. I wish I could see you in person every day."

And with that, we collide- kissing fiercely and pulling off clothes. It reminds me of our first time, the uncontrollable lust. I find myself backed up to the wall in just my lace panties. I look, and he's in his boxer briefs and socks with pizza slices on them. I stifle a laugh, not the time Helene. Felix kisses down my neck, one hand caressing a breast, the other firmly grabbing an ass cheek. From my breast, his hand moves down and into my panties. My hands grab his hair and shoulders, likely leaving marks as he explores my sex with his expert fingers. Plunging in with two and still able to thumb my clit. I am a moaning mess. He leans back to watch me as I reach my peak and orgasm. I stand there with noodle legs as he strips the rest of what we are wearing and rolls on a condom. He pulls me up so my legs are around his waist, my ankles locking, and he enters me.

"Oh fuck." We say in unison. He stills; it feels incredible, even without movement. Just that he is occupying me in a way that no one has, in a way that feels like home, a way that feels full and complete. Felix looks up at me, and he looks nervous. I caress his cheek, hoping to soothe him.

"I love..." He starts to move, thrusting in and out, "the way you feel." I nearly have a heart attack. But then he sort of shakes his head and nuzzles my neck as if he did intend to say something else. So I respond with "Me too"... Because I do love the way he feels, but I want to say more than that.

He looks at me, and I think he gets it, and he kisses me with so much passion. I've only said 'I love you' to one other guy, and it didn't feel nearly as amazing as it does with Felix. But I'm scared, and it's early, and there is so much shit happening.

As I start orgasming, he mumbles that his legs are giving out, so he walks to the bed and lays back, putting me on top. He grips my hips, which feels like it will leave little bruises, and I ride him through both of our orgasms.

"Damn, is that ever not going to be awesome?" I laugh as I collapse beside him.

He laughs too, "I hope not. This is the best sex I've ever had."