》13《

Your P.O.V

The lilac jumper felt dusty and dirty all though I know it was completely clean before I stole it and any dirt that might be on it was from me. Garroth took longer than me, which made sense considering he's in his own home and has more than one clothing item to wear. He wore white joggers and a plain black tee that looked tight on him. The dark and light colors clashed and yet they looked so normal on him.

"Do you wanna go see if Katelyn and Vylad are awake?" Garroth asked me.

"Katelyn isn't awake unless Vylad forced her out of bed." I said.

"I don't think Vylad forced her out of bed." Garroth said, he didn't sound surprised at all.

I turned away from him and walked towards the door. I opened it as quiet as possible for what was probably no reason because if anyone was still asleep it was Katelyn. I walked to their door attempting to keep my feet light and not make any boards creek, although I knocked on their door loudly so anyone I would have been trying not to wake up probably would have been woken up.

It was less then a minute before Katelyn answered the door. She looked just as I had expected, tired, annoyed, and messy. I could see Vylad in the back, laying across the bed in the wrong direction with his feet hanging off.

"What do you want from me?" She mumbled, even though she definitely knew what I wanted from her.

"Fix whatever you have going on," I pointed my finger in a circle around her, "we're leaving in a bit. After we get horses and clothes."

"Whatever." She sighed and shut the door but by saying whatever all she really meant was 'ok'.

I heard a door openeing behind me but didn't think anything of it, asuming it had been Garroth. Turning around I saw that the door that was opened was slightly closer to me than Garroths door had been. Again, I thought nothing of it, until someone who was definitely not Garroth walked out. He was just as tall as Garroth but his hair was longer and light brown instead of blond. He was wearing a full suit of armor other than a helmet, he looked down at me almost instantly after exiting the room.

He narrowed his eyes at me clearly confused, trying to figure out who I was. I had no way of knowing who he was but there was a good chance it was the guy, Laurance, who Garroth had just been talking to. I stood frozen not knowing what to say, if I should say anything, or if I should just walk past him.

His eyes softened after a moment but he still stared down at me. He looked like the type of guy you kiss and go home with because they talk sweet and look like they're made of marble. He smirked and nodded his head at me once before pointing to me and then back at himself, although he wasn't meaning himself, he was meaning behind him towards Garroth's door. I opened my mouth, not really sure what I was going to say, but I didn't need to because another door was opened before I got to speak. The man turned around just slightly and looked Garroth in the eyes.

"What are you doing you're scaring her." Garroth said. He furrowed his eyebrows and motioned a hand out towards me.

"I didn't even say anything." The man said. He wasn't looking at me but I would bet my life he was glaring at Garroth. It was definitely the same guy Garroth was talking to, his voice was to distinct for it not to be him.

"Come here Y/N." Garroth said, it wasnt what I had expected. He stepped closer and put a hand out to me. I put my hand in his but was more then surprised when he pulled me towards him. Which was the most force he had ever put on me, even after last night.

"The Iron Dao?" He said it as a question but it still made me cringe. I didn't need to be called by a title. I was standing next to Garroth now but I turned my shoulders and head to look back at Laurance. "You're in the Jury too."