Prologue

Okay, so I thought of this story a while ago and thought I should upload it and see how it goes.

This is just the prologue and sorry it's really short, but it's just to give you an idea how how her life is with her boyfriend..so yeah, I hope you guys like it.

**Warning. This story will contain domestic violence, self harm and strong language. Don't like, don't read. You have been warned.**

Prologue

I slowly mixed the ingredients of spaghetti in the pot. I made his, Trevor, favorite food today for dinner. Trevor is my boyfriend. We've been together for two years now. I met him my senior year of high school when he was a new kid and I helped him find his classes. I was immediately attracted to him with his short brown hair, gorgeous light brown eyes and his million dollar smile. We hit it off so good and eventually started dating. He was by far the best boyfriend in the world to me. He was so sweet and respectful. He even accepted the fact that I was a virgin at the time, which earned him a ton of respect. He would take me on the cutest dates, though they were cliché, it was still really sweet that he did them.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the door to our flat slam shut and heavy footsteps followed after. Shit, he was pissed. I wiped my hands off on a towel on the counter and turned to the door of the kitchen just as he walked in.

"Hey babe. I made your favorite, spaghetti and meatballs." I said as calm as I could muster, knowing that anything could set him off. He let out a low threatening growl and flared his nostrils before he stormed over to me, roughly pushing chairs out of his way. He grabbed me around my throat and slammed me against the wall, I winced when my head hit it.

"I said I wanted lasagna for dinner." he snarled in my face. My eyes widen in fear when I remembered that he indeed said he wanted lasagna. I clawed at his hands in a failed attempt to get him to release me. I opened my mouth to speak but I could get anything out except for strangled breaths. His face contorted into one of disgust before he tossed me to the side like a rag doll. My temple slammed into the door jam, causing me to groan. I felt him take hold of my hair and yank my head back roughly.

"Now I can see why your parents hate you, you worthless piece of shit." he sneered before his fist collided into my jaw, knocking me into the all to familiar blackness.

Oh. Did I mention my boyfriend of two years is abusive?