Im sorry

Brights POV

"If its mine can I have it right now?" . I was shocked by wins boldness, I mean it was such a turn on. Win use to be so innocent and scared to start sometimes, but I love how bold hes become.

"Baby, i would love to but we are not alone" I stated. He then pouted and start rolling his hips.
"Mhmm....metawin we can't" I try to control myself but hes not helping
"Bright, I really need you. I havent had you inside of me for almost a week, I feel so empty" he said. He then leaned down and started leaving soft kisses on my neck.

"C-cant w-we wait till were ho- ahhh" he dont know when but my dick made it's way inside of win, he started grinding slowly still leaving soft kisses on me.
"You know you cant get away bright" win said why staring at me seductively.
I grab his waist trying to stop him, but he quickly takes my hands and hovers them above his head.
"You're fucking me, end of discussion" he swiftly leans down and kisses me. Hard.

While kissing I hear a click and break the kiss to see win cuffed me to the railing.
"Where did you get those?" I asked surprised
"Mhm...when you were in the shower I asked first if he had some" he giggles and start moving faster.

"Ahhh win, you're going to- mhmm" I tried speaking but I guess what win wants he gets.

"Mhmm bright I've missed you so much" he moaned. He rode me, speeding up his pace. I tried to keep my moans in but all of this just felt so good.
"Let it out baby, I wanna hear you " win whined.
"Ahh ahh yes baby Ahh anything for you"
He leaned down and kissed me again. I moved from his lips to his neck leaving love Marks all over him. I didnt care anymore, I missed him so much too. I hate when we dont talk it always feels like a part of me is missing and I hate that feeling.

"Mhm bright I'm almost there" he moans out, he then starts to stroke himself and starts to go up and down with his thrust.
"Me too baby......dont stop...ahhhh" I really wish he would uncuff me I want to hold him so bad.

"Yes yes yes right there righ- ahhh" we both moan out loud cumming in unison. He rides out his high then uncuff me.

I grab him by his waist and flip us over so I'm on top. We start a heated make out session. Forgetting that I'm still inside of him.
He breaks away first and looks at me
"I'm sorry about getting mad, I just didnt want anyone to get hurt" he said
"Its okay baby I know, I'm not mad. I could never be mad at you" I smile and lean back down to kiss him.

Some minutes pass and me and him and both cuddling again. His back again my chest as my arms are wrapped about his waist tightly. Hes sleep letting out soft snores. I star down at him, just admire his looks and telling myself how lucky I am to have him as a boyfriend.

I never want this to end. After sometime of looking at him I finally dose off to sleep.

The next morning I wake up. I open my eyes slowly as I feel someone giving me light kisses on my cheek.
"Mhm win?" I call out
"Yes babe I'm here, come on we need to get up" he says softly. I nod my head and slowly move up to put my back in the headboard.
"I'm already dressed, I brought some of yours with me so youd have something to wear today." He handed me some clothes and got out the bed.

I looked up at him and he looked wide away with a gummy smile on his face.
"Breakfast is ready, when you're done come eat" with that he walked out the room.

After I finished getting ready I made my way to the kitchen. As I'm walking I hear laughing and chatter going on. I turn the corner and I see first showing win something on his phone while khao is washing some dishes.

"Goodmorning" I blare out
"Morning" they say in unison.
"Bright baby hurry up and eat, I didnt put any gas in my car" he says. I nod and sit down to eat.

Some time later we are at the door saying our goodbyes to khao and first.
"It was really nice having you guys here, I hope we see eachother again" first gushed
"Me too I'm going to miss you both" win cried out while hugging first and khao
"Promise you'll both visit again" khao said glaring at me.
"Um well see" I say. Honestly I'm still tired but I'm glad seeing everyone getting along
"Okay okay we dont want to keep you guys waiting, and bright tell tay I'm sorry as well" first commented
"I will" I say and me and win head to our cars. I really wish i could ride with him but I he doesnt want to be a bother by having someone come tow his car back to Bangkok.

I give win a kiss before we get in the cars and we ride off ready for a new adventure.

--------
  Dont think I wrote this well but I wanted to give you guys something 😭.

--------  Dont think I wrote this well but I wanted to give you guys something 😭

Thank you guys again for 10k reads.