Camping Pt 1

It's been about 3 months now and school is finally out for summer. It was the last day of school and when me and my siblings got home my parents told us we were going on a camping trip with our cousins. After what happened with Laura I was excited and a little nervous.
Either way my parents said we would be leaving Sunday. It was Friday so we had a whole day to pack and prepare. We would be there for about a week and a half and, we would be sleeping in log cabins.
I got to packing right away. I packed a whole week and a half's worth of clothes and snacks, a swimsuit because of the lake at the campsite, and enough pull-ups and underjams. I was all ready. We would be driving there and to save on my parents all the car arguments I would drive separate in my car. I was sooo happy as this meant I could have the whole car to myself with no bickering (and I could wear my pull-ups without pants on).
      I could barely contain my excitement and it took me forever to fall asleep that night. We weren't even leaving for a whole other day yet I was super excited. The next day went pretty normal I FaceTimed Maddie at one point and told her about the trip. She was super jealous that I got to go on a vacation at all even if it was just camping. We talked and then hung up to do other things.
     I watched some tv and did a few small checks to make sure I was all packed and ready to go. I went to bed with a smile and an insane amount of excitement.
     Hannah's View:
It was just before bed when mom came into my room with a bag. I asked what she had and she pulled out a pull-up. She said that I had to wear one for the trip because she didn't want a single accident. I tried to oppose but she said if I argued I would stay home. She then said she wanted me to put it on now so I wouldn't forget tomorrow as we needed to rush ou the door to make our check in time. I said ok and she sat the pull-up on my bed and walked out.
    I looked at the pull-up and saw it had a nice picture of Elsa on the front. I knew if you peed that the Elsa would disappear so parents would know if your wet or not. I took of my pajamas and slipped on the pull-up. I wasn't happy but rules are rules.
    Ivy's view:
Just before bed I got into my goodnite and tucked myself in. I couldn't wait to go camping I just hope that no one sees my pull-ups.
   Sarah's View:
I got up with a smile and a wet diaper. I changed into a pull-up skirt and top. I grabbed my stuff and everyone rushed to their cars I packed got in my car ripped off my skirt and started to drive. I packed a whole extra pack of pull-ups in my car so I could wet all I wanted too. I was overjoyed that we were going to see our cousins again. I just couldn't wait.
   Hannah's View:
I climbed into the car after rushing for so long. We made it and we were hitting the road at last. About an hour in I felt a slight urge to pee. "No big deal" I thought "we'll probably stop soon". Another 30 minutes passed and pressure was building. I told my parents I needed to pee and they said they'd text Sarah to stop at the next exit. 10 minutes later my bladder was bursting but, we finally arrived at the exit.
    I jumped out of the car to the bathroom but there was a line. 3 people were in front of me. It went down to 2 people and I was dying. Down to 1 I was almost there. Once the final person left the bathroom I hopped in and rushed to a stall. The only problem was I had run too fast. I felt a warm weeping start at my crotch and slowly fill the pull-up. I pulled down my pants and saw Elsa was gone and my pull-up was yellow and sagging.
    I began to sob uncontrollably I was just a big baby that couldn't control her bladder. Once I stopped crying I walked to the car. My parents and Ivy had gotten snacks for me and them. Then I told my mom what happened. She sighed and hopped out of the car. She told me this is why she had me wear the pull-up and, then she pulled out another one.
   She took off the soaked one put it in her diaper bag and put the new one on me. She sent me back to the car and said nothing when we got back in. We just started driving. I'm such a baby.