Back To School

A week after my underjam switch messes have calmed down but still happen occasionally. I can't wait for tomorrow so I can go back to school. I watched tv today and then went to bed. I woke up in a nice warm underjam and then changed. I pulled on some yoga pants over my pull-up and put on a tank top and a parka as it was a little chilly out. I got to school and sat down in my first class. Nothing much really happened in that hour. When the bell rang I met up with lily and we talked for awhile. Eventually we brought up crushes and I said I had a crush on this kid named Brian. He was 6'3, brunette, lightly tanned, with brown eyes, and a great athlete. I knew he would never like me of course but a girl could dream.
Eventually I found my was to class and sat down. The only interesting thing is I peed a little at the end of class but not too important. Third period was boring and then came lunch. I sat with lily and we talked some more and ate our food. Lily was the only person at school that knew I wore pull-ups. She didn't really care though as she has been my best friend since 1st grade. We kept eating and talking until the bell rung and we had to go to our fourth period classes. We said goodbye and went to class. When I got to class I felt a rumble in my stomach. I started to sweat as I was scared of pooping myself in class. I somehow made it through 4th period and rand to the bathroom. There was a huge line so I just went to 5th period.
I thought I could hold but halfway through class I squirted hot steaming poop into my diaper. It didn't leak but it did stink. Everyone got really disgusted looks on their faces and glanced over at me. They probably thought I pooped my pants but that's only half true. I was so embarrassed. When class ended the bathroom line died down and I changed in the stall. I went to 6th period and worked until school ended. I went home and went in my room. I felt another rumble and went in the bathroom in case of leakage and pooped. That's when I realized that at school I forgot to put a new diaper on and I had just shit my pants for real. I tried to hide the evidence but my mom saw.
I explained and she told me to go to my room and put on a pull-up and just watch tv. I did as told and nothing really came of it. However it was very gross as my butt and floor had poop smeared all over them. I had to clean everything up and then I continued my shows. I got into an underjam a little later and then turned off the tv and slipped into bed. Then next morning my alarm woke me and I changed my wet underjam and got on my pull-up and clothes. I put on a bra and a nice slim pink dress that covered my pull-up. I went downstairs to eat and then went to school.
     I met up with lily and we talked for awhile. Once the bell rung I went to class as usual. Every period was fine up until 5th period. I had Brian in that class so smell incident from yesterday sucked even more. Kids would look at me and snicker. Even Brian took part in this mocking of me I just wanted to die right then. The next period came and went and I made my way home. As usual once again I changed and watched tv in my room. Same usual process I went to bed and woke up wet and changed. At least I'm back in school after the vacation. I went downstairs to eat and my mom told me school was canceled that day due to excessive rain and possible flood warning. I was excited as this meant no school and I could stay inside all day.
     I took off my pants and put on a different shirt then I sat in my room to text my friends and watch tv. I never wanted that day to end. I just relaxed until finally it was time for bed. I went to sleep with dreams of Brian filling my head that night. Then I fell fast asleep until the morning.