Maddie's House

...As the door opened Maddie's mom answered it she let me inside and said the girls were downstairs. I was thankful to get out of the rain. They said school would be back tomorrow but from the looks of it I wasn't so sure. I made my way downstairs and saw Maddie, Haley, and Lily were playing the wii. They all said hi and invited me to join in. So I grabbed a remote and we played for awhile. It was about an hour later when Maddie's mom came down with pizza and we ate.
    Once we finished we cleaned up and moved into Maddie's room. It was really nice in there. She had tons of posters a big 54 inch flat screen tv a queen bed and more. We watched movies for awhile and talked. Eventually Maddie's mom came downstairs again. She came and and said "The news just said the schools are still without power so school is canceled tomorrow so I was wondering if you guys wanted to stay the night. We all texted our moms who said yes and they would bring us clothes and sleeping bags. Then Maddie's mom said ok and went back upstairs.
     Awhile later our moms dropped off our bags and we all went back downstairs to watch more movies. We stayed up late and played truth or dare and other games. Eventually we all just got on our phones and messed around. We all talked some more and we found out more about each other and what we've been doing in school stuff like that. Finally we all went to sleep in our sleeping bags until the morning. When I woke up my underjam was wet and I just realized I had no way to dispose of it. I asked to use the bathroom and on my way there I stuffed my underjam at the bottom of the kitchen trash and put on my pull-up in the bathroom. It was still raining outside but lightened up a little. When I went back into the bedroom we all decide we wanted to go back to the mall. So we hopped in Maddie's car and drove down there. We talked and shopped and ate at the food court. We then made our way downstairs to the bathrooms to pee. I changed my pull-up and threw the old one in the trash when no one was looking.
Then we all walked around until Haley said she had to leave. We said bye and she picked up her bag form Maddie's car and left with her mom who came to get her. An hour or so later Lily had to leave to and got picked up as well. Once lily left me and Maddie walked around and talked a bit. Finally she asked me why she didn't hear me pee when I used the bathroom. I thought I could lie but i decided I wanted to tell her. So I told her that I wear pull-ups during the day and at night. She asked if it was kinky or bathroom problems I said kinky at first then I actually started having accidents. She said that she promised she wouldn't tell anyone I thanked her and she said that it was cool and she didn't really care.
    Then she told me to follow her to the bathroom so I did. She pulled me into the stall and we made out for about 5 minutes straight. She kissed me so aggressively and I was into it. That was when I realized I was bi. After she told me that I was great kisser and she wanted to be my girlfriend. I told her I was in and then we both walked out. Just awhile later my mom picked me up and I told her what happened at the sleepover besides the make out part. Then I realized I would have to tell her at some point so I told her that I was bi and Maddie was my girlfriend. She almost stopped the car right there. She pulled over and we had a long talk about how I knew and what happened leaving out the make out session. In the end she was really happy I told her and when she texted my dad he was glad too. Then we drove home and I    put on an underjam and went to bed with dreams of Maddie all night long.