Addicted

It's been a week or so now and I'm hooked on pull ups now. I've been periodically taking a few out in hopes no one realizes. So far I have been safe but who knows how long until my mom finds out. So today I realized I'm gonna have to buy my own. I already know where to put them. In the attic. Our attic is mostly empty and no one ever goes up there. So my plan is to drive to the store buy some pull-ups and goodnites then store them. It's Saturday again and no one is home. I get in my car and drive to Walmart. I go to the diaper aisle and get two big packs of Elsa pull ups and a medium pack of Elena of avalor goodnites. I check out load up my car and head home. Once I get home I run up to the attic and stash my goods. Then I slip on one of the pull ups and start to wet myself. I see the pull-up sag and turn yellow. But I don't change I want to sit in my piss this time. So I slide up my tights and go sit on my bed and watch some tv.
After awhile my pull-up gets cold so I take it off and put on some normal panties. After a little bit I have to pee again and forget I'm wearing normal underwear. I start to pees and feel a warm puddle from around my legs. I look down and see I peed my pants. I start to panick wondering how I'm going to hide it. I take off my pants and panties and throw them in the wash. Then I put a blanket over my stain after drying it with a towel. The I go up to the attic and slip on a pull up just in case. After awhile my parent and sisters come home we eat then I slip on a goodnite and get to sleep. I wake up and realize that my diaper is wet. I don't get this as I didn't pee myself and I've never wet the bed in my life. The next night I don't put on a goodnite and wake up in a steaming puddle of piss. My mom walks in to see I peed my bed. She scolds me then tells me to take a shower. I do then head off to school.