At school

As I walk into the school building I meet up with my best friend lily. As we walk down the hall we talk about our weekend and other fun things we're planning to do. After a little bit of time the bell rings and we both head to class. I walk to my first hour class which is English.
    As I listen to my teacher speak I think of an idea. "Ivy pees her pants all the time and gets diapered for it" I thought "so if I started peeing my pants maybe instead of buying diapers all the time my parent could pay for them and diaper me". I decided to save my idea for later and continue to use the supply I had right now.
   At lunch I sat with lily and some other friends. I had some pizza and we all talked with each other. The rest of the day flew by and at the end of the day I rode the bus home. I always get home an hour earlier then my siblings do. My parents also don't come home until about 5:00 two hours from now. So I head up to the attic slide down my pants and panties, grab a pull-up, and slide it on. Then I walk around the house in just a shirt and a pull-up. I go downstairs and find my old dolls in storage. I begin to play with them fro a little the realize I have to pee. This time the urge was strong. I decide I was going to try and make my pull-up leak. So I head upstairs to the kitchen and drink two glasses of water. After twenty minutes I relax and let go. My pull-up quickly fills up and then I start to feel warm liquid fall down my legs to my feet. Afterwards I clean up my mess change my pull-up and put on some pants just in time for my siblings to come home.
      The rest of the night I watch tv and have one more minor accident. I change into normal clothes and slide on a goodnite and fall asleep.
      I wake up to find myself in a soaked goodnite. I wonder why I keep wetting the bed like this. Anyways I dispose of the goodnite and go to downstairs to eat breakfast. Once I'm finished I head to school.