The Trip Part 1

I ran downstairs in just a pull-up and a t-shirt. Unlike Ivy I was pretty open about wearing diapers. In fact one day I went to the store with my mom in just a pull-up and a t-shirt. I ate my breakfast and decided to put on a short skirt. You could see my pull-up underneath but I didn't mind.

 You could see my pull-up underneath but I didn't mind

       We all packed the car and hopped in. After awhile we arrived at the airport. We checked our bags then caught up with the rest of my family at security. My Aunt May, Uncle Thomas, and cousins Jack 15 and Laura 16, were all there. Along with my Grandma Sandy and Grandpa Tim. All of my family was there too.
       Once we got through security we ate lunch then sat at the terminal for our plane to arrive. I had drank a lot so I used my pull-up. I didn't change just yet because I knew it could hold more. Then I realized that I didn't know if the rest of the family knew that I started wearing pull-ups too. I know they knew Ivy did but not me. I asked my mom and she said they all knew.
      So I was free to wet whenever I wanted. Just then our plane started boarding. After we sat down I turned on a movie got some snacks and relaxed. This was going to be a long flight after all.
After a few hours had passed we finally arrived in Florida. We got off the plane and grabbed our bags. Then we headed out to the street to catch an Uber. We all met at our hotel and went inside. The hotel was huge and really nice. It had an arcade, restaurants, and even two pools. We all had rooms right next door to each other. After we got our stuff into our rooms we all decide we were going to swim at the hotels pool.
So I grabbed a one piece and went to change but my mom stopped me. She said I had to wear a swim diaper so she handed me one and then I went to change. It was a light blue with Ariel on it. I put it on under the one piece and tried to not make it super visible but it poked out the edges of the suit.
After we changed we went to swim. Me my siblings and my cousins all had fun in the pool. We were swimming when all of a sudden I felt a slight cramp in my bowels. I knew I needed to poop so I went to get out then realized I had a diaper on. So I relaxed and started to poop. It came out really fast and squished up the back and finally to the front of the diaper. It was all warm and soft and felt great on my skin. I started to play with it then stopped because I didn't want people to see.
Finally we got out dried off changed and went back to our rooms. We ended the night by watching tv. Then I put on my goodnite and went to sleep. When I woke up I was wet as usual. So I put on pull-up and a t-shirt. My mom said we were going to go eat breakfast downstairs at one of the restaurants. I put on some pajama pants over my pull-up and we head downstairs to eat. We all meet at the breakfast place. I look down and see that my pull-up is sticking out from my pants but I don't really care. I get pancakes and start to eat. We all talk and eat and make plans for our next couple days. We decide we are going to shop today and do activities tomorrow.
Once we finish eating we head up to our rooms to get changed. I put on a short white dress with some boots. Then I change my pull-up because I wet it at breakfast. I pack some extra in my purse just in case. Once we are all done we head out to go shopping.