Slumber Weekend

After just getting back I immediately got a text from Maddie asking if I wanted to spend the night twice in a row this weekend. She said Lily and Haley would be there and I did want to enjoy the weekend. I asked my mom and she said I could go so I packed my bags and waited until it was time to go over.
    Just then my mom walked into my room and said that she had news for me. She said that after this weekend she was going to try a new potty training regiment with me. I asked what it was and she said I would see after my sleepover.
     I just shrugged it off for now and kept reading my phone and waiting to go over. It was finally time to leave so I grabbed my bags and my mom dropped me off at Maddie's house. I was the first one this time so I said hi to her mom and went downstairs. I walked into Maddie's room and she greeted me with a nice kiss.
    After we talked for a bit the other girls showed up and we all unpacked our stuff. It was already late but we stayed up playing party games and talking about everything. We were having so much fun. After all that we decided to watch a movie. I had to go pee pretty bad so I just peed right there. No one noticed except for Maddie as she was laying on my chest. She heard the silent hiss and whispered "Jeez you must've drank a lot." I got really red in the face and tried to play it off but I was super embarrassed.
    After the movie finished I had peed one more time so I went to change myself and then rejoined everyone. We decided to paint our nails and talk some more. I did mine a nice black with silver accents. Once it all dried we decided it was time for bed. Lily and Haley were asleep but me and Maddie weren't so I crawled into bed with her.
     That's when she pulled down my pants took off my shirt and then my bra and I did the same to her. We were both naked except I had my diaper on. I peed in it and eventually messed it too. She put her hand on my butt and could feel the warmth. She smooshed it on my ass and it felt amazing. Then we started making out and then we had to stop as we were so tired. We put our pajamas on I changed myself and then we went to bed.
     I woke up at 2:43 am and felt a familiar humidity under the sheets and noticed Maddie wasn't in bed with me. I looked under the sheets and saw a huge yellow stain in the white sheets. My diaper was dry so it wasn't from me. I put the pieces together and realized what was going on.
   I got up and walked to the bathroom to see the light on. I could hear a faint sob coming from inside and knew what I had to do. I opened the door and saw Maddie on the floor in a ball crying. Her pants were soaked and so was her shirt. I sat down and held her in my arms and comforted her. Once she stopped crying I helped her load her wet sheets and wet pjs into the wash.
    Then she changed and we went back to bed. I woke up with Maddie in my arms on my chest sleeping. I woke her up and we realized Lily and Haley were awake too. We got out of bed and all went to eat breakfast. Then we went to the mall. The rest of our day was pretty normal shopping, eating, chatting, etc. We then went back to Maddie's and that night was pretty boring. Some minor cuddling and no wet bed this time.
    The next morning I finally went home and then my mom said we needed to talk.