Chapter 52

We three went back into the tent, I made Renjun go to bed, he was now tired and I didn't want him to have no energy for the morning, so he reluctantly went to sleep.

The first day wasn't a very reckless one for him, because Johnny was with him most of the day, explaining things to him and making sure he understood well about the situation, also, he was introducing him to people, so he can have other connections and also can feel welcomed here.

"Are you going to be awake until the sun comes up?"

"I don't know, not really that sleepy as of now" I answered "how about you?"

"I rather stay with you."

"Oh, do you?"

"Absolutely, you are way more interesting than my bed right now" I furrowed by brows at his words, he scratched the back of his neck "that sounded weird."

"A little" I giggled "but either way, I think I got the idea."

"Hopefully you did."

We both laughed, I wasn't thinking much about what he said because I understood what he was referring to, but I am sure he was a little awkward about it.

"So, how about the game?"

"I think is a little overwhelming, but I'm getting the hang of it."

"Well, you're the captain of your cabin now, big deal, huh."

"I know, and as I said I will go bug you every time I need anything."

"Please do, I will love to help you out" I looked his way and he was looking at the sky, where the moon was at.

"Well, in that case" he smiled, making me smile, his facial features were a little hard to read, there wasn't much that I knew about him, but I wished to.

The light from the moon was facing him, and it reflected on his eyes, making them spark.

He really was cute.

And I was digging it maybe a little too much.

My feelings were a little overwhelmed because of all the things that have happened lately with some people, but I know I might find my inner desire when the time comes.

[...]

We had talked for some time, and then we both went to sleep when Katie, a daughter of Demeter, and Leo, a son of Nemesis came our way, saying they had the next round and we could go rest.

The both of us decided it was fine, and we went our separate ways inside the tent.

It was early in the morning, and I could hear some of them were getting ready to start the second day of the Capture the flag game, I was excited but also nervous, I didn't want anyone to get hurt, yesterday was a warning that they will use whatever it takes for them to win, and we won't be able to beat them if all of us put ourselves in risk and get injured, there aren't enough children of Apollo than can heal for all of us, also it wouldn't be fair, the sons and daughters of the god of the sun are great warriors too, and we need them in every field we can.

We need to be as careful as possible, but also fierce, there's no way we can't respond to their attacks.

Our team is ready, and we won't back down easily.

"Venelia, where are we striking today?" Rita asked, she was next to Johnny and they were both walking to the big table in the middle.

She was now fine, I remember yesterday when we got burnt by the children of Hephaestus, she wasn't one of the severely injured ones, and even though she was a little burned, there was no way some ambrosia and nectar won't help her out, I am sure that's the reason she is fine now, as I can't really see physical injuries, which is great.