Chapter 79

I stood up with tremendous effort and counted to ten as my breathing was steadier.

Yuta was also standing up and he was leaning towards Taeyong, who was sitting down in the ground grabbing his head with his hands.

I know it can be difficult to take care of more than twenty people, and keeping an eye on all of us was going to be almost mission impossible, I was so thankful I wasn't a leader, although I will always keep an eye on everyone, I think is a pressure I don't want nor need right now.

"You okay?" asked Mark as he was sitting down looking my way and I nodded with a small smile, thing that he replied.

I gave him my hand and he stood up straight, but I could tell it was hard for him, because he kept blinking repeatedly to probably get the dizziness away.

"Haechan?" I looked for my friend and I saw him next to Taeil, who was helping him up, as most of them were on the ground.

"We should take five" suggested Jeno, who wasn't going to get up soon.

"Make it ten" muttered Sera as she had her head on the ground with her eyes closed.

I giggled.

About ten minutes later, everyone was on their feet and we all gathered around in a circle, making sure there was nobody missing.

"Where are we?" asked the son of Athena.

"My dimension" answered Renjun and I could see some of them were almost in disbelief, traveling into dimensions was something only a few have been able to do since the beginning of times.

"What?" asked Zelda" that is almost impossible.

"Almost" I mentioned "but not impossible, I was here with Haechan when we were assigned our quest."

I could recognize the energy that this place gave me, and it truly was chilling.

"How come?" Ten asked with his arms crossed.

"The time that we came here the energy wasn't as bad, it was actually a nice place, but they became greedy, I never knew who they were following, but I was aware it was someone powerful" I confessed "they kept me here for weeks, even months I guess, and miraculously I got back to the camp, we need to lay low and we cannot let them know who we are, even though they could recognize Haechan and me any moment" I explained "also Renjun, but as you are from here, they know you in a positive way, you can help us with that."

"I know a psychic, she is more like a witch, but either way it could be help" Renjun mentioned.

"She has any idea who you are?" I questioned him and he nodded his head no.

"I didn't even know" he mentioned defensive.

"But still, you leaving must have rose a couple of red flags" mentioned Jaehyun, and I nodded agreeing.

"You can't tell her" stated Johnny "we don't want our quest on jeopardy."

"We can trust her" I could see that Renjun was telling the truth, but we can't risk the mission for a witch or whatever.

"Take us to her" Doyoung ordered and the son of Thanatos nodded.

We were near a lagoon, it was a dark green color, and it gave me the chills as I kept my gaze on it, now the day was coming down and the sun was hiding partially in the horizon, I thought we were going to leave at night, but at the end we didn't, we arrived here almost at night, but there was come light we could work with.

"It has a weird feeling, right?"

I looked to my right and saw Taeyong with his eyes on the lagoon, and I nodded my head.