2

Getting out of the limo, Cassandra was instantly attacked by paparazzi. Lights flashed everywhere, Cassandra could barely hear herself think.

With a smile paced on her face, Cassandra placed her hand on her hip and posed.

"Welcome everyone to the movie premiere of Unleashed Love"

Sitting in her seat Cassandra sat next to Emma Stone & Alexandra Mali. Alexandra is one of the many actors in Unleashed love.

Getting to know her Cassandra noticed that she was quite a nice and humble person. She's definitely going to be considered as a new friend.

On stage, the cast of Unique Love stood. Looking up Cassandra saw something that made her heart beat pick up. In this case it was a someone. Looking at him made her nervous.

No one knows this but Cassandra is quite shy. She found out his named was Dominic. He's a new upcoming actor and he's 22 years old.

Ignoring this feeling, Cassandra reminded herself that right now is not the time to be in a relationship. She needs to focus on her career. Besides she's only 20 years old she has a whole life in front of her. Besides she never had a boyfriend before, she never was interested in boys. But looking at Dominic she has a feeling that's going to change.

Seeing that the movie premiere was over, Cassandra went to socialize. Cassandra talked to many people including Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep, & Johnny Depp.

Cassandra also had mini interviews. In the interview she thanked her stylist for this wonderful dress and also thanked her wonderful fans. Her fans meant everything to her. They will always be her first love.

Now sitting down, Cassandra had time to relax. Her feet was killing her. She's been walking for too long.

Clicking the power bottom on her phone she noticed that her driver was coming to pick her up in 30 minutes.
Getting up from her seat, she made her way to the snacks.

Reaching for the chip, Cassandra felt a hand touching hers. Looking up she was surprised to see Dominic.

"I'm sorry, ladies first" Dominic said

Reaching for the chip, Cassandra happily put in her mouth. She was very hungry. She didn't eat anything before coming to this premiere. Looking at Dominic she noticed that he was still standing in front of her. It was starting to get awkward. So she decided to start a conversation.

"The movie was amazing" Cassandra said

"Thank you, I'm glad you liked it" Dominic replied

"What's not to like, it was amazing, you played an amazing role" Cassandra said

"Thank you again, your not so bad yourself, your songs are truly made from heaven" Dominic said

Hearing this made Cassandra blush.

"Thank You" Cassandra whispered quietly

After that, Cassandra & Dominic clicked. They found out that they both like Jazz & Soul music. They both loved ravioli and pizza. He was a very nice man. But sadly it was time for Cassandra to go. She got a text saying that her driver was outside. Giving a hug to Dominic, Cassandra made her way outside happy that her and Dominic are friends.