7

Dominic and Cassandra have been dating for 2 months now. Any day now the couple will announce them being together to their fans.

The sun was shinning and smiles was seen on many faces in the living room of Cassandra's house. Today, Dominic invited his parents over so they could finally meet Cassandra.

Cassandra didn't wear anything to over the top. She decided to keep it both cozy and cute. Cassandra wore a set of matching jean pants and long sleeve shirt. For jewelry she's wearing a simple blue bracelet. Lastly, she's wearing blue heels.

In the living room Dominic's mother Marisa was just sharing her famous meatloaf recipe with Cassandra. so far the get together was going great.

No drama.

Cassandra has been stressed lately. In the last few days she's been filming in a new movie that will soon come out. she's hasn't sleep in 3 days and she's constantly snacking on something. long hours of filming also makes her ankles swell up.

But it's going to be worth it. She could just imagine her fans happy smiles when watching the movie. All her hard work is going to pay off.

Seeing that it was 12:30. Cassandra made her way to the kitchen and to go get the food. With the help of her amazing boyfriend all the food was placed on the dining room table.

Cassandra was sitting across Dominic while his father was siting next to her. They ate, laughed, and just relaxed. Cassandra loved Dominic's parents. They very sweet and his dad is a basketball fan, just like herself.

For dessert, Cassandra went to get the chocolate cake. Cutting the cake into pieces everyone happily ate the chocolaty goodness.

"This food was amazing! You have to tell me the recipe for this cake, dear" Marisa asked

"Thank you, I'm glad that you like it. But for the recipe unfortunately I can't tell you, family secret" Cassandra replied

"Damn! We'll at least promise to make this wonderful cake whenever I'm over?" Marisa asked

"Alright Marisa I promise" Cassandra replied

It was getting quite late and it was a long drive for Marisa and her husband to get home. So at 3:00 with goodbyes from the happy couple, Marisa and her husband, Jeff drove home.

With Dominic right behind her Marisa made her way to the kitchen to clean up the dishes. Cassandra washed the dishes while Dominic dried them. It's always good to work together.

Cleaning everything up, Dominic made his way upstairs to get his phone. Dominic and Cassandra was suppose to
Meet Alexandra Mali and her fiancée Derek at a wedding store just a few miles away from her house.

Alexandra Had the honor to pronounce Cassandra as one of her bridesmaids. While Dominic was the one walking down the aisle with Cassandra. So he was also invited to the wedding.

Today is the day when Alexandra will go choose her wedding dress. She invited all her bridesmaids, her maid of honor and her parents to help her find the perfect dress. As for the other men in the wedding they'll just hang out in a bar nearby. But one thing that Cassandra definitely knows is that they're not going to a strip club.

Going up to the entrance of Wending Dreams Cassandra instantly caught sight of Alexandra. opened the door Cassandra tried to get away from the paparazzi as fast as she could. she could forget to call her body guards so she was all on her own.

"Let's get to searching ladies!" Alexandra said

With that said each bridesmaid went to a rack and picked out one of the many dresses that would make Alexandra the most beautiful women in the world on her wedding day.