10

Cassandra's Bedroom>>>>

Cassandra's going on tour soon. Preparing for tour is a lot of hard work. For the tour Cassandra has to learn new dance moves and has to prepare her voice for all the songs that she's planning to sing. But most of all she couldn't wait for her fans to see all special guest that will be on tour with her.

People like Austin Mahone, Big Sean, Kendrick Lamar and many more. She couldn't wait to go on tour. But there's one downside she'll miss Dominic during those 4 months of her tour.

The tour starts in exactly one month. During the tour she's scheduled to go places like Japan, Spain and even France. She can't wait to meet all her fans.

But right what she needs to worry about are dance rehearsals. Cassandra was actually on her way to the dance studio. Her friend Brianna offered to teach her the dance that she came up with for her songs.

For rehearsal Cassandra wore her hair into a bun. She wore a white Mickey Mouse shirt and some baggy shirts. On her feet she wore her red converse. She kept it casual and comfortable.

Entering the building Cassandra was greeted with the happy smile of her friend Brianna and the back up dancers.

"Alright everybody let's start with our warm ups"

With that said Brianna started her lesson. Two hours later Cassandra had the dance down pat. She couldn't wait to let her fans see what she could do.

It's 5 PM and Cassandra's stomach is growling for food.

Panera here I come- Cassandra thought to herself

Driving up to the drive thru Cassandra ordered what she wanted and made her way to pay for the delicious food.

"Thank You" Cassandra said to the employer that gave her food.

Driving back home, Cassandra entered her house to only hear snoring. It seems that Dominic's here. Cassandra trusts him and gave him her house key and she also has his house key also.

Placing down the half eaten food on the counter, Cassandra made her way to her bedroom.

Tiptoeing inside Cassandra placed her phone down and slowly made her way next to Dominic so she could also get some sleep.

"Baby? Is that you?" Dominic whispered

"Yeah it's me baby, go back to sleep"

With that said, Cassandra gave Dominic a light kiss on his forehead before she herself went into a deep slumber.