Outfit for Date>>>>

Cassandra is starting to get nervous. She's never been on a date before. All night she came up with situations that could make the date a bad one. She also thought of canceling the date with Dominic. But she called Paris, and according to her words 'you better not!'.

Seeing that Paris was right, she went to her room and searched for something to wear. Finally she found something.

Cassandra picked out a cute knee length dress. It was both classy and beautiful. With the dress she picked out some cute black bumps. Cassandra styled her hair into a messy bun.
On her bun to make her outfit even cuter she clipped in a cute bow.

With her now fully dressed. It was time for Cassandra to do her make up. Cassandra applied powder to her face. Next she applied mascara and eyeliner. Lastly she puts on lipstick.

Grabbing her purse, Cassandra made her way to the kitchen to drink some water. She was feeling quite parched.

Knock! knock!

Now Cassandra started to hyperventilate. Looking at the time, she noticed that he came early. With shaky hands Cassandra opened the door to only see Whitney.

"Whitney? What are you doing here?"

"I came to see if you would really back out of this date" Whitney said

"How did you know that I had a date?" Cassandra said

"Paris told me" Whitney said

"We'll alright then. Come in" Cassandra said

"So where are you having this date?" Whitney asked

"I don't know, when I asked Dominic he said that it's a surprise" Cassandra asked

"Ah he's that type of guy" Whitney asked

"What is that suppose to mean?" Cassandra asked

"It means that he's going to spoil you with gifts" Whitney said

"Gifts? This is our first date!" Cassandra asked

"We'll soon enough you'll get engaged to this guy" Whitney said

"Engaged?! We're not getting married!" Cassandra said

"If you say so, we'll I got to go you date should be on the way over here, don't want to ruin you guys alone time" Whitney said

"B-Bye" Cassandra said

With jello legs, Cassandra made her way to the couch. Sitting down, Cassandra tried to get her breathing back to normal.

Ding Dong!

Cassandra open the door to only see a bouquet of roses.

"This is for you" Dominic said while handing her the bouquet

"Thank you" Cassandra replied

Cassandra quickly got a vase and filled it with some water so she could put the bouquet of roses in it.

"So where are we going?" Cassandra asked

"That's a surprise beautiful" Dominic
Replied

Cassandra blushed when he told her she was beautiful. She got a weird tingly feeling when he said that.

"Welcome to Buvette"

Entering the restaurant, Cassandra saw that the restaurant was quite popular.

"Reservation for Salvo" Dominic said

"Ah yes, please follow me" the waiter said

The waiter placed Cassandra and Dominic to a more private area.
Sitting down Cassandra was given the menu.

"Are you going to order now, or should I come back later?" The waiter asked

"For now I'll have some water" Cassandra said

"I'll have Coke" Dominic said

"Alright coming right up" the waiter

The restaurant was great. The food was amazing. Cassandra couldn't help herself but to just take some home. Cassandra insisted to pay, but Dominic argued with her. So she only got to pay the tip.

"So what did you think?"

"Think of what?"

"The date"

"It was wonderful thank you for taking me out"

"No problem, a beautiful women like you shouldn't be cooped up inside all the time"

Both Cassandra and Dominic was standing on Cassandra's welcome mat.

"I'll see you later?" Cassandra said

"Definitely beautiful" Dominic replied

Taking out her house key, Cassandra put the key in the key whole and opened the door. turning back one more time Cassandra stares at Dominic's mesmerizing blue eyes.

Cassandra was just about to close the door, but Dominic stopped her in the middle of closing it. Next thing she knows Cassandra feels a tingling sensation on her right cheek.

Dominic kissed her.

This moment couldn't get any better for Cassandra. With a brightening smile Cassandra said a final goodbye and closed the door.