11

Outfit >>>>

One more week until the tour starts. But today is all about Dominic. The last few months Dominic has been working on a new movie called Jupiter Ascending and right now the lovely couple are getting ready to go see the movie.

Cassandra was so proud of Dominic. The movie is a hit. It was just realized this weekend and so far it already made 33 million dollars. It's the most voted movie to watch according to TMZ.

"You ready babe?!"

"Almost give me a minute" Cassandra said

Cassandra decided to keep it comfy. She just decided to wear a crop top and a long high waisted skirt. for jewelry she's only wearing her earrings and a bracelet. Finally she decided to wear sandals.

As for Dominic he was just wearing jeans and a grey long sleeve shirt.

Taking her purse and her phone Cassandra made her way to the car.
After finding a parking, hand in hand Dominic and Cassandra made their way to the movie theater. On the way there they took pictures with their fans and talked to them for a little while.

Getting on line their fans were nice enough to let them go in front of them so they could pay for their movie ticket. Noticing that Cassandra and Dominic are very important people the manager of AMC talked to them and asked if it was okay to sit next to other people.

The couple talked about it and accepted that people sat next to them but in only one condition no talking during the movie and no texting (phone must be silent).

Now it was time to order the food that they desired. Dominic ordered a medium size buttered popcorn with medium size drink (Coca Cola) while Cassandra ordered nachos and some M&M's. She had a water bottle in her bag.

With that out of the way Cassandra and Dominic made their way to theater 7. Cassandra and Dominic decided to sit all the way in the back so they could get a better view of the screen.

Seeing that it was still a little bit early, Cassandra went on Twitter and nicely tweeted that she was at the movies and if any of her friends so her to not be afraid to say hello. Seeing that the movie was about to start Cassandra shut down her phone and place her medium size drink in the cup holder.

The movie was AMAZING! After the movie everyone applauded Dominic for being part of such a great movie. Cassandra couldn't help but be even prouder.
It's great to have such of an amazing boyfriend like Dominic.