3

Today is Thursday. Cassandra decided to take today off. She really needs more time to relax so she decided to invite her best friends over for lunch. They decided to meet up at Olive Garden.

Entering the restaurant, Cassandra was instantly met by fans. Before taking her seat she happily autographed and took pictures with her fans.

Looking at the menu, Cassandra happily asked her waiter for some water. Cassandra decided to wait for her friends before ordering. Seeing that they were taking longer than usual, Cassandra took out her phone and played flappy birds.

A few minutes later, Cassandra heard a noise. Looking up she saw that it was her friends. Getting up Cassandra gave them hugs. She haven't seen them in a long time.

Right next to Cassandra was Allison. Allison was a police officer. Allison had perfect caramel skin and curly brown hair. Allison was happily married to her husband, George.

Next was Maria. Cassandra met maria in middle school and ever since then they've become close friends. Maria was a party planner. She happily lives with her boyfriend of 4 years. His names is Matthew. Maria doesn't know it but Matthew is planning to propose really soon.

Then there was Whitney. Whitney was a doctor.Whitney is the first one to become a mommy out of all the people in this girl group. Whitney married a surgeon. They met at the hospital they both worked at. They have two kids, Wilson & Jasmine. The cutest kids that Cassandra ever laid eyes on.

Last but not least there's Paris. Paris was single just like Cassandra. Paris was a business woman. She owns a little business downtown. Business is booming for her.

"Where have you been girl, we haven't seen you in so long?" Maria asked

"I've been working you guys, I'm booked to the last second" Cassandra replied

"I told you, you work too hard" Paris said

"Well it's not my fault I need to pay those bills that keep coming in " Cassandra replied

"I know you do, but girl you really need to relax" Whitney said

"I wish that I could relax but I have no time" Cassandra said

"We'll make time, stop overworking yourself" Allison said

"It's easier said than done you guys" Cassandra said

"Says who?" Whitney said

"Me!" Cassandra said

"Wrong! Says your manager" Paris said

"Stephanie? What she got to do with this?" Cassandra said

"She's making you do too much, you know you could sometimes say no right?" Allison said

"Yes I know" Cassandra said

"Then why don't you?" Maria said

"I don't know? Maybe I don't want to be alone?" Cassandra said

"Stop making excuses, promise us that before this year ends you will go on a vacation" Allison said

With hesitation, Cassandra agreed.

Placed in front of her on the table was the food that Cassandra ordered, ravioli.

Eating the food, Cassandra was happy to spend time with her friends, it seemed like it's been ages since she laughed.

Spending time with the people you love and care about will always lift someone's spirits. But the night was still young.

Paying for the bill, Cassandra made her way to her car. Unlocking the car door, Cassandra made her way to her mom's house.