Oh God please help me!!!

Junkyu and Haruto were on their way when Asahi came running toward them.

Aw Haruto are you fine?

Umm!!

Yah you need to stop getting in trouble specially with Jeongwoo. I am so tired of worrying about you man. I have my own problems and you keep on adding to that?

What problem you have?

Having you as my best friend itself is the huge problem. I was quietly enjoying my time with Yedam, and you had to ruin it again.

Yah would you please stop being dramatic over your crush since high school? How can you just not say it to him? It's been 6 years already now!!

I did!!

Both of them shouted at once "what? When?"

2 days back. With a shy smile Asahi continued "you see that day and I was returning from Library. In front of the gate I saw someone confessing to Yedam. I didn't wanted them to notice me but Yedam did anyway. Without thinking about anything I started to run and surprisingly Yedam followed me.

What happened next? Junkyu was eager to know!!

It seemed I was not the only one with crush. He liked me since high school as well. Now I just regret not confessing earlier. Maybe we all should really man up afterall we don't want to stay just as friend forever right? Trust me Junkyu it is the worst feeling to see the person you love with someone else.

For a second Junkyu thought "Maybe I should confe--- no what the heck are you thinking Junkyu. Asahi is such an angel who wouldn't like him back but look at you, you are the annoying roommate for Haruto so don't even think he will. Being a friend itself is a huge deal, don't overthink Junkyu!!! He slowly spoke "Well congratulation and I hope the best for both of you."

Well thank you Junkyu for saying that but it seems until I have this friend named Haruto I will never have good time with my love!!

Yah what did I do now??

What did you do, you still can say after beating someone inside the school. You forgot who are you and what happens when you do something wrong. Both of us took off and were enjoying our first date but because of your stupid video spreading everywhere, I had to go my dad's office and spend so much of time to take it out!! You really know how to ruin my life right??

I didn't asked you to take that video down, did I ?

Wow look at this ungraceful human Junkyu!!! Haruto will your mouth break if you said thank you even once?

Why you expect me to say when you know I will not??

Yes yes it is my fault for expecting right!!!! now let's go!!

Go where??

After fighting you stopped on being student or what??

I don't have any class so what are you talking about?

We have music club to attend today!!

What?? I didn't signed up for that!!

I did !! Now would you mind moving that feet of yours and get going??

Junkyu quickly spoke "Well then I will be going as well!!"

Haruto pulled Junkyu and spoke "Where are you going?"

Well I also have my cooking club to attain!!!

Without even thinking for a second Haruto replied "I am coming to"