The game is on.

After spending like 15 minutes inside the bathroom Finally Junkyu came out. Only thing that he was now wishing was Haruto to not ask what happened because even after staying inside for that long he wasn't sure about what he is going to say. So he walked to Haruto's side with some uneasiness.

When Haruto saw how much uneasy Junkyu was feeling, he doesn't know why but didn't wanted to embarrass him more by asking why were you blushing or why did you run away like that. To be honest he was not ready to hear Junkyu's answer to those questions either. So to bring the uneasiness down Haruto quickly replied "Yah Kim Junkyu you were that afraid of losing or what that you had to go spend such a long hour inside bathroom. But no matter what strategies you have picked up, you wouldn't be able to beat me. Now if done with standing there like a robot do you want to continue or just accept your defeat??

Junkyu was surprised but was very thankful. He scold to himself for overthinking "his roommate is Haruto who doesn't have any interest in people. Why would he care about a mere roommate running to bathroom. Uhh you stupid Junkyu. Quickly after scolding himself enough Junkyu replied "The game is on man, bring it on. Be ready for another wish Rutoya, because I am going to win once again.'

Lets see who grants wish to whom after the match.

the 3rd match begins

This time Haruto was going all in. He had enough of losing, in two games he was still getting used to the new game but he had played the game for so long that mastering Pokemon Taken was no big deal for him. Junkyu was really surprised with the way Haruto was playing. Ever since the game started Haruto was beating him. He was really worried if that continued he might actually lose and just like he expected his Bon Bon was defeated with one last side kick from Haruto's Ruru.

Haruto shouted with Victory. "See that, now who is the winner? hahahaaaa see like I said I won!! Haruto was running around the room shouting his lungs out

With some irritation Junkyu replied "Ok ok I admit my defeat so stop running all over the place and tell me what's your wish ??"

Go out and bring me spicy rice cake, kimchi fried rice, stir fried pork and bubble tea within 30 minute. If you took more than assigned time I automatically win this game and you know what was our real deal?? haruto replied while pointing at the dorm room door "You Out of this room!!" So get going Kim Junkyu!!!

"Ruto we can just place a order, it will be here in..."  but Junkyu couldn't finish his suggestion when Haruto replied with his deep voice "Did I ask you to place the order??"

While shaking his head Junkyu replied "no!!

"Then why are you offering the things that I didn't wish for??"

So you are telling me that you want me to go out in 35 degree to get you some food and drink when we can clearly order online ??

Yes!!

"Rutoyaaaaa!!!! Isn't that too little too much just winning a game??

Wow let me remind of your wish Junkyu "you made the mess and shamefully asked me to help you to clean?? Do you think that was not a little too much and let's not talk about your stupid second wish. You can wish for such stupid ones why I can't??

Ruto, I don't even have a scooter or anything to ride, how can I bring the food in just 30 minutes?

You have your two long legs to run...

But it's freaking hot outside Rutoyaa, I will die before I reach restaurant.

I don't care about that!! I only need my food infront of me in next 29 min. One minutes already passed with this quarrelling, if you still continue I am worried you will be late my dear roommate!! Now can you walk already?? Haruto was so proud of himself, he was feeling so good after seeing the disappointed face of his annoying roommate.