Did he just left him hanging??

So yeah now all three of them were standing infront of the gate waiting for their uber to come. Mashiho was beyond imagination pissed off. Was ruining his moments with Junkyu all day long was not enough that Haruto was here to ruin his birthday as well?? All he wished was to spend some quality time with Junkyu and here he was being the third wheel out of nowhere. Can't he just leave Junkyu alone with me for even once.

Mashiho!!!

Junkyu tried to call Mashiho but he didn't respond!! He got worried so he called him again

Mashiho...

Uhhh !!! Yes Junkyu what's wrong??

I should be the one to ask

Huh??

You didn't respond to me when I call you earlier!! Are you mad at me??

Wait what?? No why would I be mad at you??

Ummm you see, I brought an uninvited guest with me so I am sorry Mashiho

He should be the one to apologise Junkyu. While pinching Junkyu's cheeks Mashiho continued "And don't worry no matter what I will never be mad with you!!"

Haruto was burning with Jealousy. But there was nothing he could do except to stare.

Ohh Junkyu the car is here

Oh I see

Mashiho was about to open the door for Junkyu but Haruto suddenly pushed Mashiho and opened it for Junkyu

Mashiho was little taken aback and Haruto was proud of himself. All he was thinking was Junkyu did you see What a gentleman I am. Just when he was about to smile he saw the opposite car door opening and Mashiho sitting right beside Junkyu.

Yah why are you sitting there??

Huh if not here then where am I suppose to sit??

In the front

With a fake smile Mashiho replied. No am good here you can sit in the front comfortably Haruto.

With a same fake smile Haruto replied "ohhh so great of you to think about me but it's your birthday remember so you should be the one to sit comfortably!!"

Still maintaining the smile "you see Haruto I am already sitting here so why don't you sit in the front and there is still few hours left before it's my birthday so I don't want to take that privilege yet.

Ohh don't worry You can still sit in the front

Haruto what is wrong with you since morning? Here Mashiho is trying to be nice and you always start to argue??

Huh I am not the only one arguing

I don't care now sit in the front already

No!! I will sit in the back!!

Why can't you just sit in the front??

I don't want to that's why

Ok fine. Junkyu got off from the back sit and sit on the front leaving both of the men in daze.

Yah why did you sit there??

Now what more do you want Ruto?? Is that also to not your liking?? Should I book another uber for you ??

Ihh that's not what I want!!

Then what do you want???

In his head "I want to sit with you fool.

Seeing Haruto standing there like a stone Junkyu spoke once again "seems like Haruto doesn't want to come anymore ! That's even better!! Ahjushi let's get going!!