Little bit of tease

Haruto woke up with a strong headache. When he checked his phone it was already  5 pm in the evening. He couldn't believe it that he has slept for that long. With still dizziness running in every part of his body, he tried his best to get up and go to washroom. As the dizziness was so bad he couldn't balance his body weight and was just about to fall but someone hold him by his waist. 

"Seems like someone forgot to walk after getting drunk??

Who was drunk??

You still have that nerve to say that after everything that you did yesterday?

What did I do??

Wow are you being serious Ruto??

Yah seriously what did I do??

Do you really not remember anything or are you just shameful to admit everything??

Why would I be shameful when I did nothing.

Yah really, passing out on dinner table, puking all over the place, climbing the wall is that not shameful at all??

No I would have never done all that!!

Oh really, should I call the restaurant and ask them to send the footage from yesterday??

Ok ok that's enough !!

Omo why should I stop?? I have still lot more to share!!

I said stop!!

Did you stop drinking when I told you to stop no right then why should I huh??

My head hurts!

Not just head but your entire body should hurt!!

Yah Junkyu

What Junkyu, when you know you cannot handle drink why the heck did you drink that much ?? What were you trying to proof huh??

It's because that midget challenged me??

Uh if he challenged you to jump from the roof will you do that as well??

That's different!!

Why is that different?? Doesn't your competitive ash wants to compete anymore??

Haruto remained quite!!

What now you can't talk or what?? I swear to god if you ever dare to drink when I am around I will kill you right there!!

So I can drink when You are not around!!

Junkyu smacked Haruto's head!! Yah you

It's ok Junkyu calm down!! My head already hurts and listening to you complains it hurts even more!!

Yah you ungrateful brat at-least say thank you, maybe I should I have just left you on rooftop!! Maybe after sleeping in cold for entire night you wouldn't have been able to argue!!

What did I exactly do for you to shout out me this much?

Oh do you want to hear more!!

Yes but not all this things tell me the reason why are you so mad at me!!

What you think all those things I mentioned earlier were not enough to make me mad!!

They might be but I know there is some another reason for you to get mad at me this much!! Now tell me!

Haruto was correct, Junkyu was not mad because of all the reason he has mentioned for god sake Jihoon was even worse than that who puked all over him! So the reason why Junkyu was all mad was because of one thing who the heck was koala to whom Haruto confessed last night!! But still he tried to act cool!! "I am not mad"