what a crazy morning it was

Haruto woke up with constant ringing of the alarm. He ignored almost 5 rings but man the alarm was ringing with no intention to stop. 

With so much of anger he woke and went to stop the noise... It was right at top of his roommate bedside table. He angrily stopped it and was just about to fall asleep when once again the alarm rang. "What the heck it's not even 6 in the morning???

 He stood up once again and closed it. Was just about to go back to sleep then again. He was so angry, it was first time in his life that he was being annoyed with a alarm, he shouted " Yah You wake up and shut that fu****g alarm or else" yah are you listening. Yah What was his name, Oh god I don't remember.. 

He angrily woke up and moved closer to his roommate.. with eyes still closed he started to shake his roommate "yah I told you to wake up, did you not hear??" Once again the alarm rang and Haruto was so irritated he kicked Junkyu which made other to fell down on the floor.

Junkyu was scared to death, he woke up at once. "Oh my god did I just fell of from the bed. But why do I feel like someone pushed me."

yah you are still sleeping or before Haruto could finish once again the alarm rang... Haruto was at his limit, he literally picked up Junkyu by the hem of his Pajamas and shouted "Stop that phone from ringing or else be ready to say goodbye to that little phone of yours" 

Haruto couldn't believe but that the boy really went back to sleep even in this condition. He wondered maybe his roommate will not wake up even if the entire house is on fire. But he was to irritated with the alarm noises so he just started to shake him once again. Finally Junkyu opened one of his eyes "Oh it's Ruto, he smiled and replied Good morning Rutyoshi"

All the irritation that Haruto was feeling was gone as soon as he heard that sleepy voice of his roommate. One eyes still closed, fluffy cheeks and messed up hair,  his roommate was looking damn cute right at that moment. He couldn't believe when he replied "good morning". He woke up with so much of irritation and here he was saying good morning. his thoughts were interrupted by another alarm clock. Oh my Fu****g lord how many alarms you have??

Junkyu replied while rubbing his eyes "haha you see am not a morning person. before my mother used to wake me up but now since she is not around I need to do something. I know 1 or 2 alarm will not wake me up so I just put alarm every 5 minutes. Isn't that cool.."

"Did you just say every five minute!!! yah listen remove them right now. I don't want to wake up every single day like this."

"I wish I could but you see If I don't put so many I will not wake up and I don't wanna miss classes every single day... "

"So you are not removing fine then let me break it into pieces so it wouldn't ring at all. where is your phone ?? aww its there.."

Before Haruto could reach, Junkyu quickly ran and picked up the phone. Yah why would you say such thing??

Tell me you are removing it or not ?

It's my phone why do I have to do as you say?? I really can't sorry Rutoshii

Yah remove it or else I am really breaking it. Haruto was quick to snatch the phone away from Junkyu. Junyu started to run toward Haruto while shouting "yah give it back".

Haruto took the advantage of his height and raised the phone in his hand, Although Junkyu was tall he was not as tall as his roommate so he was currently jumping to get his phone back. 

Junkyu kept on Jumping and Haruto kept on raising even higher. They kept on moving backward and at some point Haruto's feet stumbled onto something just when he was about to fall, he caught Junkyu by the waist for the support but Junkyu was also not in stable condition so both of them fell on Junkyu's bed at once.