Chapter 4

Two Months later...

Antonio reached his goal, but when it comes to Lelouch, it's sometimes difficult to get the guy to talk and open up a bit. However, he did found out some things about the britannian prince. For one, there was a fight he and his sister were involved in, which resulted in another sister's death. Which all of it occurred before the two became unconscious. Second, though Lelouch didn't specify it entirely, he had a plan to bring Britannia down and make the world a better place. For Nunnally.

Right now, the girl was asleep in a room while Antonio and Lelouch were sitting outside in silence, watching the stars shine brightly. "I would like to be a star..." Lelouch whispered out to himself. Antonio heard it and unknowingly said with a casual tone, "You already are. You're much more beautiful than the ones in the sky." The other stared at him with wide purple eyes. Making Antonio feel uneasy and confused.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" He asked nervously when he saw Lelouch's expression.

The britannian prince raised an eyebrow, "You really don't know what you just uttered to me now? Oh well...you said that I was much more beautiful than the stars in the sky." Antonio blushed and accidentally choked on his own spit, soon going into small fits of coughs. When he was finally done, he glanced back at Lelouch. "I said that?! Oh crap...uh...it's true? I'm sorry if that weirded you out, I know we only knew each for.." Antonio yelped as Lelouch jumped on him, hugging the doppelgänger close.

The french prince was worried when he felt small droplets of tears on his shoulder. "Oh Antonio, you don't know how happy that made me feel. You see...I'm infatuated with you. I desire you...I want you to be mine and mine only." Antonio grinned, happy that Lelouch felt the same as he did and confessed. He moved Lelouch's head from his shoulder and looked at the other lovingly. Cupping his face with both hands, he brought their foreheads together. "Is that what you want?" He simply asked, smiling. Lelouch nodded his head, heart beating fast.

Antonio closed his eyes and brought Lelouch closer to him, kissing his lips softly.

"Then I'm in. I want you too."

He can see his partner's eyes tear up and before a sob can escape their lips, Antonio brought him back for another kiss. This time, much more deep and passionate. With both mouths opening slightly to let each other's tongues inside, tangling together in a dance. Lelouch sighed deeply, holding Antonio even closer to himself. After a few minutes, the two slowly parted their lips away from each other, smiling softly and lovingly at the same time.

Antonio got up and took ahold of Lelouch's slender hand, pulling his partner up with him and dragging the other inside the hut and eventually Antonio's own room. Locking the door behind him as Lelouch flopped himself on the bed like a lazy fish. Antonio chuckled at the sight and started taking off his shirt and shoes before climbing up the bed. He made it to the top, but soon turned his body around so that his face could eventually meet the britannian's. "You must be really tired now. I had plans but...we can postpone them. Plus, I was thinking that we should use this time to get to know each other in this aspect. Since we stepped over that line now." But he could see his partner shaking his head when their eyes met again. "I'm ready...I want to do whatever you got planned, Antonio." He promised. The other looked at him long and hard.

"Are you sure? We can always go to sleep and wait till next time." Antonio says.

Lelouch rolled his eyes, "Yes. I'm sure. Trust me."

Antonio grinned slightly and kissed Lelouch again. Before moving back and pulling the other on top of him.

"Okay...I trust you."