Side Story 2: Giving love another chance(Last one)

A/N real quick: I just want to let you guys know that in a earlier chapter where I thought that Nunnally would walk and said something like "yeah, I know I just want thing to be..." xyz, that was during the time that I didn't finish the anime. Soo..yeah, I know that our girl only got her eye sight back, lmao. Hope you enjoy this last side story of the book!

"Nunnally, please! Why are you so scared of being with me? I love you!" Suzaku yelled out at the young woman, or rather teen, as she wheeled towards her bed in her royal quarters. Her heart ached. Though she is now technically legal to be with Suzaku due to her being pressured on passing a law that allows teens that are at least eighteen to marry instead of being twenty, she is afraid of not being good enough.

She had said something along those lines to Suzaku, who promised that she is enough for him. Suzaku walked right to her side and kneeled down to her level. "Nunnally...why are you pushing me away? It doesn't matter that you're only nineteen. You're legal now and I love you. If it's because of my past with having a crush on Lelouch or my past relationship with Euphemia, then let me assure you, I am over that. Of course, I can't fully forget Euphemia but I'm not a lovesick puppy over her anymore. Tell me this, are you afraid of being with me?" Nunnally teared up and turned her face away from Suzaku's gaze.

"...Yes..." Suzaku took ahold of her hand and leaned down to press a kiss to each knuckle. Which cause Nunnally to blush deeply. "B-But Suzaku... there have been many times in the past where you would see a picture of Euphemia and whisper to yourself that you would never find love again. What made you change your mind?" The former brunette sighed deeply.

(Note: he now has very dark, black hair that even goes as far as looking like some type of blue. He did this and is now wearing bright blue eye contacts in order to protect help his identity.)

"I'm sure you know my new name, Kai Kirasaki (Kira from DN and Ichigo's last name of Kurosaki..get it..hehe..oh, okay.). I've been that way ever since th..the Zero Requiem. Remember what I told you last year that a few forces knew my identity and Schneizel? Well, as far as I knew, they kept my true identity a secret. I was introduced as a new knight. Anyways, where I'm going with this is with me having a new identity, I am having a new life. A new beginning. I want a to be with you, as both identities. Will you grant me this wish? Also, I really want to be known as uncle to those kids of your brothers." Nunnally giggled at the little joke but secretly wants that too. She looked back at him and nodded her head.

Suzaku raised an eyebrow, "Are you saying yes to something?" Nunnally nodded her head again and took ahold of Suzaku's hand in both of her own, which was soft and warm. "My answer is yes Suzaku, I will be with you. I...I love you too. I will give love a chance if you agree to give it another chance." Suzaku smiled brightly and used his free hand to cup Nunnally's cheek to bring her face closer to his.

"Nunnally, I promise."

He closes the distance and kisses her lips softly.

I love you, forever.

Now this book is officially completely! Thank you all for reading, I appreciate it! Take care and stay safe! ^_^