December 21th

December 21th:

Noelle P.O.V

“So the world is supposed to end today?” “Apparently yeah!” “Spooky!” “Yeah...” “Hey Josh?” “Yeah? Do you have any idea where we are?” “About 2 days from your place and 3 days from mine, why?” “Nothing just curious and not looking forward to the split that’s all!” “Oh me neither! Why don’t you join me and my friends?” “I’d love too!”

Josh P.O.V

I reached out and intertwined our fingers. We’ve only know each other for 7 days but I already fell for her. I don’t think she feels that way though. It’s just... Sigh. She is beyond perfect and I never met anyone other than George that was so much like me. She is like the girl version of me except she knows how to bake without setting things on fire and she can write songs.

I have yet to hear her sing, because she claims to have stage fright. It doesn’t matter though; I know she is amazing already. Oh God I have it bad... Why oh why must fate be so cruel to me? Okay that might be a bit drama queenish, considering I was on the x factor and finished 4th with my 3 best friends.

Well if you never ask the answer is always no, right?

“Noelle?” “Yeah?” “I have to ask you something...” “Okay? What is it?” “I really, really like you...” I looked down on my shoes. “You like me? You. Like. Me? What? How? When? What?” “Yeah a lot actually! As a matter of fact I think I love you!” “I love you too!” “You do?” “Yeah!” “Would you be my girlfriend then?” “Hell yeah!”

I smiled and kissed her cheek which made her blush furiously. Could this day get any better?

A/N it's officially december 21 here in Denmark so I thought I'd post the chapter now :D comment, vote, fan? :D