Introduction part 2

Me joadie,savanah,and harley were chainded up in some random wearhouse. we were still in our pajamas and were trying to hold back our tears. suddenly the door to the room we were on opended up. A few men walked looking at us as if we were pieces of meat. But one man in particular stood out to me and suddenly it hits me. This man is the CEO of C.R.A group. My parents and grandparents warned us to stay away from anybody who works for this man and we all listened. Me and my sisters looked at the man with hatred and rage but kept quiet. the man stood there for an hour yelling at us about what monsters we are for what we did to his kind but in reality its his kind that mistreated us. He is a human who knows about our existance and him and family are hunters and we must be weary of hunters at all cost.

After he was done yelling at us another man came in but this one was a big shocker. The Current king of the lighting people of asgard comes in. He is very old and as white as a sheet but is still powerful and his aura weakens me and my sisters. He looks at me with predatory eyes an says in a evil and malicious tone of voice"First born daughter". I do not like how he said and started walking towards me and a few other men walk towards my sisters and that is when my i learn how cruel the world really is...........

I dont know how long we have been here but our bodys are aching and we can barley move. Suddenly the door is torn off its hinges and in the door way is a man I thought I would never see again. My father. I cry tears of happiness and i also see my aunt rose , my uncle voight and my momma. we quickly untied and we are hugged tight. I clung to my father for dear life and didnt let go. we were taken to the hospital and there we were treated and we fell asleep for two days. When we woke up we had to ask what happen. when I heard we were gone for a week my heart almost shot out of my chest. But then the really big shocker came me an my sisters.......are pregnant.

We passed out from hearing the news when i woke up my parents and aunts were speaking with the doctors and i looked to see all my siblings around me even little mielae who is about 2 months old now. while our parenst talked to the doctors, I talked to my siblings. after a very long discussion we decided that we would raise the babies because 1.abortion was not an option these babies did nothing and did not deserve life to be taken from them. 2. it wouldnt be fair for them to be raised without knowing were they came from and the risk of a supernatrual baby in the hands of a human just wouldnt go right. we told our parents our decision and they said they were proud of us. a few weeks later we went to get our ultra sounds.we all saw out child but it was shocker to savanah when we found she has twins but we were happy for her and we lived life on with our babies.....

It was the year 2005 and it was april 3rd my 10th birthday right now i am 6 months pregnant with my baby. Joadie, harley, and savanah had there babies already. Joadie had a beautiful little boy named alext on march 4th, harley had a boy named calcium who was born on march 7th and savanah had her twin mitsy and malcum on march 25th. Now I was waiting for my baby.

Its currently june 6th im laying in bed when suddenly I feel a jolt of pain! I scream out and my door is thrown open by my brother jason. He asked me whats wrong and I said I dont know and he called our parents. They ran into my room and my mother inspected my pain and she squaled with excitement. I gave her a WTF look and she said my baby is coming. I looked at her with bewilderment and she picked me up and rushed me to my bath tub which was filled with water and undressed me and aunt rose came in with equipment and alot of towels. Within a few hours I was holding my baby girl in my arms. My Nevera roasaria starcast-tusiniko....

*Okay everybody so it started out with a bad beginning but it ended well in my opinion but i just decided to introduce everybody else throughout the story and jsut get on with it and start the main story I hope you guys enjoy*