Chapter 2

Its been 3 weeks since me and my family moved New york city NY and its been a hectic 3 weeks. My aunt rose wanted me and a few other agents of overwatch to go undercover and work at big buisness companies that could be potential business partners and a big help to what overwatch was made for. Some how me and the other agents got our jobs without an interview but either way its good. My aunt said she will be placing 5 agents on each floor. She said she wants us to just see how it is for a few months and then she will make a decision.

Im getting ready for my first day while nevera get ready for school.Nevera technically doesnt have to go to school because she already graduated high school. And I know what your probally thinking a thirteen year old girl who already graduated? well me and my siblings and suprisingly all my friends graduated at 13 too. Apparently we all have very big brains not even my parents could understand it but they proud either way. After we graduated high school we all went to a very Prastigous collage called alfea. alot humans thinks its just nice collage but really it's a collage for supernatruals in disguise. so from 13 to 17 we mastered our powers and boy did it pay off. So since nevera doesnt have to go to school she works hard at overwatch. She is a very good hacker and technical mechanic. The one thing that she always works on is that big mech suit.

 The one thing that she always works on is that big mech suit

(genral idea of what the mech looks like)

So she gonna go to school to find some sort of normal in life and I dont blame her, living in between worlds is hard but there is something me my siblings and our kids were born with balance.

Nevera:" Bye mom!!"

Me:"bye hun" I wave to her as she runs down the street to lily.

I walk down to my red and black GT500 Shelby Super Snake mustang with 760 hp. I Love cars and especially love race because of the excitement and adrenaline. I arrive in the carter corp parking lot and park my car. I walk through the front entrance and nod to some of my fellow agents who work with there.I go up to the reception desk and say excuse me in they shy voice I have.I want to keep a low profile and attract to attention.

a very beautiful blong about my age looks up. She looks so proffesional.Hey golden hair into a neat tight bun, her suit jacket iron and tight around her figure, and to comnplete the look she has black heels on. She gives me a friendly smile.

Lisa:" Hi im lisa what your name?"

Me:" hi im ariel tusiniko Im supposed to start today?"

Lisa:" oh yes! you are on the 45th floor data and development. right this way!"

I like lisa's energy. even tho people are always at her desk with all kinds of attitudes she still keeps it proffesionl I envy her for that.We step into the elevator and she presse the button to the 45th floor.

Lisa:" You will be working as a data clerk along with a technical design analyzer named matt ortega. dont worry matt is a sweet guy..... well he maybe a pain in my ass sometime but I gotta give it to the guy he knows how to make a person smile. Oh! and may I add the fact that he has the looks."

I laugh a bit.

Me:" I have a feeling that he gonna be a great work mate and friend." I say smiling at her.

We reach the 45th floor. we walk into the hallway and somebody bumps into me.

Cassidy:" damn it you idiot watch were your going!!!"

I look at her with a look that says "watch what you say" she scoffs and walks away.

I look at lisa with questioning eyes and a slightly irratated look.

Lisa:" That is your new HDR cassidy spark...but she also has the name of the company's slut and she loves to be little people so I would watch out for her."

I take lisa words seriously, the kind of women that cassidy is bad for buisness and she could mess up things up with my aunt rose's aspirations to have a friendship with carter corporation.

A tall 6 foot amn comes up to us. He has brown eyes, brown hair, very muscualr, and...wait...he a wearwolf? suddenly it hits I look at lisa and the man in front of me. They were both at the wolf den of royal moon pack.

Me:"you were both at the wolf den" I whispered away from prying ears.

They both smile and nod.

Matt:"Hey there Im matt ortega your new work mate" He got a little closer and whispered " and fellow pack member" He winked.

I laugh. Im really gonna like here in new york.

* Okay guys so I know this fiction is about colin and dont worry he will be coming in one of the next 2 chapters*