Chapter 6

Tuki drove me home last night and I mean all the way home. Since my family likes our privacy we made a whole secret passage way to get to our home. We have to drive at a very high speed and then we go through a random building parking lot were there is a hidden tunnel, the tunnel leads to the country part of new york and we drive through it for a few minutes before reaching the gate to my family big home and big land.

After I got home nevera was fussing over me which I didnt mind, I like it when she gives me a attention. I took my meds and went to bed. I woke up at 6:30 am and got ready for work at carter corp.

I leave out the house saying by to everybody and go towards the garage. I walk towards my GT 500 Super snake mustang.I start It up and head to work....But first I need starbucks.(i cannot start my day without my starbucks) 20 Mintutes later I arrive in the parking lot to park my car. 

Lisa:"Morning sweetie I heard you passed out yesterday, are you okay?" I smile at one my besties. Its nice to know my friend is worried about me despite me coming into work like nothing ever happened.

Me:"Dont worry lisa im okay, I plan on taking it easy today." she nods and waves bye to me. I walk up to the elevator and press my floor button which is the 45th.

Im sipping on my coffee while typing on my phone. I dont even notice who is in the elevator with me.

Mr.Carter:" Good morning ms.tusiniko" I choke on my coffee and look to my left an see the CEO of the company, Ryan carter.

Me:" M-Mr.carter! G-Good morning sir!" My words stammer out my mouth. For an agent im not very mindful of my surroundings.

He nods to me as we stop an the 39th floor. I wave bye to him as he walks out. Well! what a start to my morning! I step on my floor an walk into the open plain office. I see matt working with his head down, so being the little baddie i am i decide to scare him. I sneak up beind him,wait a few seconds, then I suddenly grab his shoulders.

Me:"Boo!" Matt jumps an looks around an his eyes finally land on me. I hold in as much laughter as i can while gracefully sit down at my desk "Morning matty dear!"

Matt:"Ariel! just you wait ya little minx!" He shakes his head at me laughing. I giggle an smile at him an put my purse in my bottom drawer. " are you okay princess? You did pass out last night......" I smile at him reasurringly

Me:" dont worry matt im okay! im taking it easy today and i have taken my meds. no need to worry okay?" He sighs an nods at me. we get to work.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************

When it hits 12 o'clock I meet up with annie for lunch. I head down stairs an see her waiting patiently in the lobby. She smiles when she see's me an hugs me.

Annie:" Hey girly! you okay?"

Me:" Good lord! if someone asks me that one more goddamn time!!" she laughs at me an we go to Mozella's italian restaurant." so how are you? how is travis? I miss my nephew ya know...." she laughs after sipping some peach soda.

Annie:"Im great! Travis just went into his sophmore year of high school.....he's a nervous wreck tho." I chuckle. I tell her he will do well. "okay! so what does he look like???" I look at her confused as hell. " ummmmm......who?" She laughs " Girl! the alpha! colin? the guy who gave a concert? the guy who caught you in his arms when you passed out?" I nod my head an blush. " His name is Colin spencer.......and he is really good looking" she squeals an Looks at me with dreamy eyes " Girl! everyone wants him! an you manage to fall into his arms!"