Chapter 4

I give The girl in question a menacing look. She did not have to talk to me like that, especially since I did absolutely nothing to her. She see's the look im giving her and apparently she doesnt like it. She starts to walk towards me like she is about to do something. I dare her to try anything cause I will beat the living paramental blood out of her. But before she could try anything colin stops her.

Colin:" DORIS! what the hell is wrong with you?! calm the fuck down!" He yells in a way that says dont try it again. Im suprised by his sudden defence for me and the brutality that used in his words.

Doris:" I didn't do anything colin she is the one who started it!" I look at with annoyance and suprise. She dares to blame it on me when she spoke first!

Colin:" Doris im not stupid! I saw everything from the begining and you didnt have to talk to her like that! I told you a bunch of times to stop taking your anger out on people!"

she scoffs and say whatever and walks off. Im still fuming a bit cause I hate when people do that kind of shit. One thing is for sure I need to go calm down or I will some thing stupid and not just because I ddin't take my ADHD medicine or my anti depresent medicine. But because I sometimes can get pissed of  real easily.

I walk off with out a word I feel that colin try's to chase after me but I hear nevera stop him.

Nevera:" dont worry she will be back before the concert begins, she needs time to cool down." I can tell her words got to him but I feel his eyes bore into my back.

20 minutes later.......

I walk back into the concert venue after i've cooled down from the event earlier. I walk up to the bar and take a seat. I see adam and colin have changed into stage attire. The only thing added is a grey mesh shirt and a black leather jacket. I have to say it he has style and I think my outfit isnt bad eaither.
Im wearing a black crop top with a white skull with a bow on it im wearing black fishnet shorts under my black jean shorts. There is a chain on the right side of my shirts and for the shoes im wearing mid thigh high boots that have laces. For acesseries Im wearing biker gloves, a black choker,silver hoop earings, and some light make up and I drew little black hearts on the side of my face.

The girls come out from back stage along with matt and make there way towards me. Nevera immeadiately hugs me. She can always sense my emotions and read me like an open book. And me an her are connected I mean like come on! Im her mother for crying out loud. Plus we both have mental conditions to the point were we have to rely on each other. The one big thing she inherited from me and is the short ness. she is 3-5 inches short then me since im 5'3. But she didnt inherit my rare pink eyes instead she has violet purple eyes. Im honestly atonished on how beautiful she came out, she could become a model if she wanted to.

Nevera:" Hey you okay?" she ask and snaps me out of my thoughts.

Me:"yeah im okay." Ocean lets out a sigh.

Ocean:"Im sorry I didnt warn you before hand about her....she has had the hots for colin since the begining of high school and always has a hope of girlfriend instead of best friend. But when the band started and colin and adam started to sleep around with all of those groupies well....lets just say she kinda lost it a bit.....she always got high or drunk to forget and would sleep with anyone.....now imagine if she found out your his mate" That last part caught me off guard but I know she is right.

Me:" well looks like im gonna have to keep this a secret for awhile" Maisy shakes her head at me

Maisy:" okay but dont keep it from him for too long who knows what the hell could happen" I nod at her words.

Matt comes over and checks on me after that I see the band go on the stage. Suddenly the lights dim, were all in darkness when suddenly......

Colin:"one,two,three...." BAM!

The lights suddenly come on and adam starts hitting on his drums.

OMG! Im speechless, my hearts is racing, there music hits home for me, I feel like I just entered a rolling stones concert.

The girls are jumping about around me jaming to the music. I laugh a bit and look back at the stage only to find colin staring at me.

I look left then right and realize that he is actually staring at me, the world disspites around us, its only me and him.

I feel like when his sexy voice is singing he is singing for me, Im frozen just staring into his eyes and a smile starts to form om my face and he returns it right back.

It takes me a moment to know that the music ended and the girls are looking at me worriedly. I turn to ocean

Me:" Its gonna be hard to keep the fact that im his mate from him" The girls start squealing around me.

Later on were all sitting on a bar stool, of course the girls either drink water,club soda, or regular soda since of course there underaged. We're all just talking chatting and having a good time when the doors to the backstage opens and the band comes out.

We all groan in annoyance and matt laughs at us and we all start to laugh with him. The fans (mostly female) all croud around them and by them I mean colin and adam. Oceans face is turning redder and redder by the second. I can understand why she is angry and I dont think that anger is going away anytime soon. adam looks over and see's his sisters reddened face and immeaditely feels guilty.

Ocean:" im going to get some air" with that she storms off. Poor girl.

Matt is about to chase after her but I tell him to give her some space.

Matt:" you know her and doris arent really that different" I give a confused look." There the same because they both can't stand the idea of either colin or adam sleeping around with there groupies" I nod.

Nevera:"I think colin has took an intrest in you because he heading your way!"......WAIT HUH?!

I discreatly Turn my eyes sideways only to found out nevera is right he is heading this way...........

*well okay then guys Im trying to make this as long as possible and add more action into it then the original game amd story....as for the smut writing well....thats later on in the story for right now im gonna do sweet little moments*