Chapter 1

Nevera: "So this is the big apple!!!!!!!" My daughter says rather loudly making me and the others chuckle.

After living in virginia for 23 years of my life my aunt said she wanted to get a overwatch base in New york and we were all for it. Even most my friends said they would move with us and I was over the moon. After months and months of planning,orginizing and preperation we moved to new york. We moved to a place that has alot of land and that my mom inherited from my grandma randy.

Malcum: "I wonder if my room looks the same? "malcum wondered getting a annoyed sigh from his sister

Mitsy: "Of course its the same idiot! nobody has been here but us!" mitsy and malcum start to bigger and their mother lets out a sigh. Thier father repremands them.

Derulo:"okay you two thats enough of that!" derulo grabs them and starts to tickle them and they start laughing. I smile at the sight.

Dad:"okay everybody! we can goof off later right now lets move all our stuff into the house and rooms and then we will settle down for dinner sound good?" Everybody nods and gets to work.

I notice that nevera is looking at her phone. She is probaly waiting for a call from lily. Lily is a girl nevera's age and she is gay. I met her and she is really nice and she has been through it with her very abusive parents. Nevera was there for since they were kids. I knew her through one of my good friends lilly's aunt mara who is also my age. so lily and nevera are insepreable. when the abuse started with lily my family and I were quick to do something about it. mara was 18 when she got custody of lily. so its been a good 5 years for her. Lily and nevera through a fit when we announced that we were moving. It took them time to except it but in the end they did. Little did they know me and mara and I have talking and mara is moving here as well. But we have to wait a day before she gets here. I walk over to her and gently lay a hand on her shoulder.

Me:"nevera why dont we put all are stuff in our rooms then u can call lily okay?" she nods and starts grabbing her stuff.

Nevera thinks I dont know that she is gay but I do. And i will always love and support her for it.Hell it makes her more uniqe then she is. I myself am bisexual but still a virgin because to me rape does not count as losing Your v-card. Im waiting for my mate and I feel like im gonna meet he or she here in the city I can feel it.

After a few hours of moving,sorting and orginizing we all went to the living and fell on the couches and chairs with a sigh. we ordered pizza and sit and talked about we were gonna do the first 2-3 weeks of being here and about how were gonna help with the new overwatch base being built here. after pizza my dad suggest meeting with a new york pack that can be trusted we all jumped up and screemed yes.

But first we have to meet up with other spirit wolves thats apart of our pack first. My dad came here a few months ago too meet with the elders of the pack we are going to see. My dad and the elders decided it was better and benificial to merge packs together. Since I am first born I'm next in line for The alpha postion it was supposed to be my cousin mackenzie or her sister talia but they said it was to me or one of my siblings and all my siblings said me.

We just met up with the rest pack and now we are running in our wolf forms through the forest to the royal moon packs den. We all enter a big cave that"s in the mountains. after running for about 5 minutes through the cave we arrive to the den. The wolves immedieatly stand attenion, some in human form, some in wolf form, but all of them looking our pack. The elders of royal moon come up and greet us. we all shift into our human form. The perks of being a spirit wolf is that when You shift in your wolf form You have clothes on when You shift back whether You have clothes on or off when You shift, oh and you have your tail and ears out. Harley and murdoc arrive late because they have there 4 year old daughter chloe.

Grandma sunny:"hello everyone good to see you" we all yell grandma and give her a big hug.

Elder Ross:" hello tusiniko's" We all get in a line and bow and say "hello elder ross" at the same time.

Elder Ross:" sorry but the alpha is away on a business trip and will return in a few months" I nod my head but out of the corner of my I see alot of movement coming towards us. I turn around to see a bunch of my friends here.

Tuki:" ariel!!!!!!!!!" me an tuki squealed and hugged. Tuki is one of my friends I grew up with since birth along with luca and his twin mica,laurua,mossimoe,kenji,lina,callie,kayla, doja( doja cat), may, winston(talking gorilla later on in the story),echo,skylar,and annie.

Kenji:" we missed you guys so much!" we all smiled and said we missed you too. My friends went ahead of us to get thinsg started with the base and they didnt have much stuff to move unlike us.

I smiled as I saw nevera,lily and my nieces and nephews mingleling with other Pack kids and closed my eyes in relaxation. I have a feeling that this city will be a big chapter in our lives and I cant wait for the adventure to begin......

* alright everybody so seeing as there will be alot of charecter and untold plots in the story im gonna spread them out a bit anbd make events leading up to those plots But hope this kinda gives you a preview of whats to come"