Chapter 7

I open my eyes an stretch like a cat on my bed. Wow! what a eventfull night! When we landed we handed the hard drives to aunt rose. She was very pleased with our work an we would go over the data tommorow aka later on today. I sigh an look at the time, 5:30 am great. I sigh an put my slippers on an my rope. I walk towards the button for my spiral stair case an press it. one second I see a flat floor an the next I see a spiral red stair case cascading down to the lower floor of my room. I walk down the stairs an walk out my room an head down stairs. I see some of my family gathered for breakfest. I smile at them an take a seat.

Mom:"Good morning ariel" I smile at my mom an take a seat next to my very tired looking sister alexia.

Me:"Morning mama" I look at alexia " morning grumpy" she tosses me a sour look an grunts a "mornin" towards me an I chuckle.

My Dad an his big an tall figure enters the room. He says morning to everyone an kisses my mama. Me an alexia make gagging sounds in which earns us a raised eyebrow from them. We chuckle as everyone else starts to pile in. Nevera comes sits on my lap, which I dont mind. I start to play with her hair as I feel her start to drift off back to sleep. Rose walks in yawning an says morning to everyone.

Rose:" Morning everyone" we all say morning back an she turns to me "will you be at base later?" I nod my head yes. "Actually we will meet in carters office to go over the data. He will have his team there a long with ours" I choke on my apple juice an look at her wide eyed.

Me:"Huh??!!" That startles nevera awake. I say sorry an rub her head making her sleepy again. I look back at rose "an do you..........uh.........know who is on his team?" She shakes her head no. Okay so there is a 0.01% chance colin is on that team. But if he is.....oh lord....I shake my head an focus back on rose.

Rose:" Wear your uniform. Once we meet in carters office. I will brief him on the assignment last night an then we will go over the data. That goes for everyone else who was on the mission" We nod our heads.

Mom:" ariel dear......im never up in your space but.....uh........you have been acting a bit weird these last few days......are you okay?" I look at her with wide eyes as everyone zero's in on me. I shake my head an give my mom a reasuring look. Luckily Mielae comes to aid although its not what i wanted her to say.

Mielae:" Oh mom she didnt tell you?" My mom looks confused " She passed out a couple of days ago. Tuki had to take her home." My dad looks up from his phone an looks at me alarmed an my mom looks panicked. I mean it isnt a lie though. But I have been feeling much better since that night. maybe it has something to do with my mate bond.

Dad:" and you didnt call us why??" I groan

Me:" dad.."

Dad:" Dont dad me! It could have been serious!" I smile at him. Its good to know he is still playing protective alpha an dad role well.

Mom:" Did you take your medicine before hand??" I shake my head no.

Me:" I was drinking alcohol so I didnt take any befoe hand" She nods her head an relaxes. My dad does the same.

Mielae:" At least colin was there to catch you before you fell" I give her a glare an send her a mind message. "MIELAE! I swear im gonna kick your ass!" She smirks at me. My mom eyes light up oh no.....

Mom:" an.....Is this the colin alpha who just came back?" My mom has a hopeful smile on her face. as for my dad he looks pensive. I sigh an stand up with nevera in my arms.

Me:" Yes mom he is but DO NOT get any ideas!" she nods her head but she is still smiling. I shake my head an head into the living room flicking mielae's head in the process. I put nevera down on one of the love sacs. I Then head back up to my room an get ready for work.