Chapter 7

~ Okay watch the video called 'Cry and Friends waste time: GTA V Edition' it's under Cryotic's YouTube channel! The video is hilarious and part of the idea for this chapter!

Cry's voice- Alex

Russ' voice- Ronnie

Cheyenne's voice- Kairi

The video is of them playing GTA V and it's funny so yeah watch it if you have time to waste! I'll try to post it on the chapter later! Just pretend it's the kids talking!~

Lyra's POV

I sat in the game room with the others watching Ronnie, Alex, and Kairi fuck around on GTA V which was funnier than expected. Ronnie kept messing stuff up by running around like a fool and Kairi kept hitting him with a pillow when he did. Alex just giggled like a mad man while beating up Ronnie's character or running him over.

"Beep beep!" Kairi laughed as she ran over Alex's character. "Haha! No beep beep heh heh..." Alex laughed barely able to say the words. "Okay I'm tired of playing this game." Ronnie said after their thirty minute gaming session. "Lyra aren't you supposed to be grounded?" Alex asks suddenly realizing I was there the entire time. "Yes, but I'm not playing though I'm only watching." I said smiling. They all stared past me with scared looks on their faces. "What?" I ask looking behind me.

I look back to see my dad standing there with his arms crossed and an angry expression on his face. "Hi dad...." He narrows his eyes at me, gosh I hate his angry looks. "Im in trouble aren't i?" I ask standing ready for him to send me to my room. He suddenly smiles and chuckles, "Nah.. Slendy said since you have been so well behaved that you deserved to have your grounding lifted. I was just messing with you baby girl." he said snickering. I smiled as I smacked his arm, he laughed before kissing my forehead and leaving again.

"Hahaha! Man I love your dad Lyra." Ronnie laughed before attacking Kairi for hitting him with a pillow. I shake my head as I leave the room, as I'm walking down the hallway I notice that the library door was open slightly. I quietly looked through to see who was in there, it was only EJ so that wasn't out of the ordinary. But I caught a glimpse of the title of the book he was reading and got confused.

'Log of Possessing Type Monsters'

Could he know about the weird way Jeff was acting? I don't think so because I didn't say anything about the mission where Jeff went all crazy. Did Jeff tell him? No... EJ would have told Dad and there would have been a fight. Deciding to find out I opened the door and the shut it behind me, EJ looked back at me. He gave me a surprised look.

"Hey Lyra? You need something?" EJ asks as I come over to the desk where he stood. "What's this book?" I ask getting straight to the point. EJ looked to the book then back at me. "I'm doing research on this person Zalgo needed information about, but the page for them is just gone? It's weird..." EJ looked at the book, even without eyes I knew he was searching the page. I know it's perverted, but I have a fascination with EJ. Sometimes I wished he was single, but then we wouldn't have good ol' Ronnie.

This book makes me wonder though.... nah it couldn't be....

~~~

"Hey Ronnie! Do you mind if I go out hunting with you tonight? I've been craving blood today and I figure we could hang out too." Ronnie smiled at me from his spot on his bed. "Yeah! Go get some shoes on and we will head out." yes! Doesn't suspect a thing!

"You two be careful!" My mom yelled from the living room as we left. Once we were a good way from the house I put my plan to motion.

"Okay real talk I need your help." I say turning to Ronnie. He gave me a confused look as I explained what I needed him to do. "What's this all about Lyra?" Ronnie asks worriedly after I told him about Devon. "I've got a funny feeling about him. I need to get some answers out of him and you know how to compel your victims to tell you anything so that's why I need you. It will be okay I promise." Ronnie nodded nervously as we went back to the town.

It wasn't long before we spotted Devon at the park idly sitting on the swings I met him at. "Okay go." I say and Ronnie goes over. I could right away when Ronnie caught Devon in his snare. We led Devon to an abandoned apartment building and tied him to a chair. It was time to interrogate him.

"Devon are you a Pasta Monster?" I ask sternly. He just stared at Ronnie dully.

"No... I'm human." Devon said flatly. Alright.

"Do you have anything to do with my friend acting crazy?" I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat as I waited for an answer.

"No." Well then... I'm out of ideas now. "Can I feed now?" Ronnie asks coming over to us. "Yeah, but don't kill him." I say moving away as Ronnie drank. After that we went on our way to another person we could feed from and kill. Ronnie seemed a bit off though when we got home, like he over fed or something? Eh, that's probably it. It wasn't uncommon for him to do that.

~The Next Morning~

"DAD! *sobbing* DAD HELP ME!" I jump out of bed and go looking for the source of the cries. It sounded like Ronnie. I followed the sound of crying to one of the hall bathrooms and found Ronnie on the floor sweating heavily and puking black fluid. "Get my dad please...." he whimpered before vomiting again. I ran and beat on EJ's door until he opened and gave me a worried look.

"Something is wrong with Ronnie!" I say and we run to the bathroom Ronnie was in. Roxy started panicking as we rushed Ronnie down to the infirmary. EJ went to work, hooking IVs and such to help replace the fluids already lost along with an oxygen mask seeing as Ronnie was having trouble breathing. Roxy drew blood and quickly started testing it to see what was wrong along with the black vomit. I tried to comfort Ronnie so he would calm down and be able to breathe better hopefully. EJ put a cold rag on Ronnie's forehead to bring down the fever he has suddenly contracted. I was so scared... is this why he was acting funny last night because something made him sick?

Is this because of Devon?! No... he is human we even tested it to be sure before we left last night!

After waiting on edge for hours we finally got the results of the blood and bile.

"His blood seems to be fine for now, but the bile showed traces of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. He must have ingested it from one of his victims." Roxy said clearly upset. "Is he going to be okay?" Masky asked appearing out of nowhere.

"Yeah.. eventually. We will have to keep a close eye on him. What are you doing up?" EJ asks rubbing his face tiredly. "I was getting something to drink in the kitchen and heard all the noise." Masky said, I bet he was really just getting cheesecake and didn't wanna admit it....

"He will be okay. It's very dangerous for a vampire to drink dirty blood. Most outcomes are unknown." Roxy said going over to Ronnie and holding his hand. He fell into an uncomfortable sleep to long ago.

"Go on back to bed Lyra. We will watch him." EJ said ushering me out behind Masky. I went back to my room and fell back into a restless sleep.

~~~Okay guys I need yall to talk more Dx what do you want more of or less of? Tell me what you guys think I like to hear from you! The house is what the mansion looks like! The video should be on there but it's acting weird! As for now GasMask out!!!~~~