Prologue

What's it like living in a house full of killers? Well....normal for me I guess. I'm Lyra Rogers. Daughter of Ticci Toby and GasMask who are proxies to Slenderman. I live in a gigantic mansion with other notorious killers. Jeff the Killer. Eyeless Jack. BEN Drowned. Masky and Hoodie. Laughing Jack. Sally. You get the picture now don't you?

Well I'm also not the only child living here anymore.

Alex- Slenderman's son

Kairi- Jeff and Lilith's daughter (she is crazy as HELL! Kinda expect it being Jeff's child.)

Ronnie- Jack and Roxy's son (mischievous cannibal vampire bastard..)

Martzi- BEN and Julie's daughter

Yeah these are my friends. Alex even though being Slender's son is the shyest of us all, but can kick some ass! Kairi looks nothing like Lilith...well at first glance. Kairi usually looks like a girly copy of Jeff. She has long black hair, wide yet beautiful blue eyes, and a wide smile. Being the daughter of Zalgo's daughter Kairi has a darker scarier form under that human exterior. Okay now let me tell Ya about Ronnie... Love the kid to death, but that light black skinned heifer is the sneakiest person I've ever met and is quite the ladies man. He uses his vampire powers to lure woman, young and older, in to his clutches to feed on them. Martzi is the cutest of us all. She is short with long blonde hair like her mother and BEN. She has deep emerald eyes which are rather unnatural looking. I'm not really sure what she can do besides of course move through electronics and is really good with a sword thanks to her father.

This is my rather strange family, but I love them! I will kill anyone that comes near them!! Count on it!