1

DRAMA AND FRIENDS

~~~°°°~~~

Ikechukwu looked at the money in his hands again, he had gone round the market buying everything, forgetting the one important thing he needed to cook Jellof rice, tomatoes.

He had only two hundred and fifty naira in his hands and the woman before him was calling three hundred naira. He smiled at the woman, trying to charm her with his looks. She raised an eyebrow in irritation, already calculating his moves, she sighed and leaned over to brush the busy flies from her tomatoes.

"Aunty good afternoon," Ikechukwu greeted.

"You have greeted me before uncle, I am not changing my price."

"But aunty, you sef, you don't have joy oo, see the small thing you want to sell for three hundred." When she didn't reply, he added. "Look at your tomatoes, it isn't even that fresh." And that's when Ikechukwu made a big mistake, there are things you shouldn't tell a woman, there are also things you shouldn't tell a market woman.

"You say?" The woman stood up, she tied her wrapper round her large waist. "My tomatoes are not fresh?" She asked, raising her voice a tad bit.

Ikechukwu gulped, this should make a good episode in his blog, 'Life of a bachelor'. "No, no, aunty you heard wrong."

"You wan buy my market abi you no wan buy?" She shouted clapping her hands, this gathered the attention of her fellow market women.

"Mama Nkechi, wetin be the matter?" One of them asked, an elderly woman, who was carrying her crying young baby on her waist.

"See this crayfish," she told her neighbor referring to Ikechukwu-who was already trying to walk out from the scene. "He talk say my tomatoes no fresh."

"Aah!" They exclaimed as they all shot daggers at Ikechukwu.

"Oya, I am sorry, abeg, please don't be angry," he tried to pacify the woman, but she seemed to be enjoying the attention she was getting, especially Ikechukwu embarrassing situation, she wasn't ready to stop.

"Why are you begging me!" She shouted clapping her hands.

"Jesus Christ," Ikechukwu muttered.

"Listen here-" The woman began, but was cut short by a customer who had just arrived.

"Good afternoon," The lady greeted. "I want to buy tomatoes."

Ikechukwu glanced at the person who had just arrived, but found his eyes glued on her. She was beautiful, that was the first thought that ran through Ikechukwu head.

She stood out, she stood out in a way that you couldn't miss her if she entered a room. Ikechukwu found it hard to believe he would come across such in a local market. From her brown smooth skin, the perky breast which he stared at for a rather long time wondering if she was wearing a bra, the round buttocks, the pink lips and the dimples, everything called to him, most especially, her voice.

The tomato woman eyed Ikechukwu, then like a switch a smile came to her face as she attended to the lady. "My fine customer," The woman greeted in a kind voice, leaving Ikechukwu wondering if it was the same woman that was ready to eat him raw seconds ago. "How much own you want?" She asked.

"Uh," The lady said stepping forward, she glanced at Ikechukwu and gave a small smile before turning back to the tomatoes. Ikechukwu felt his dick give a small jerk, a shiver ran through his back at the feeling. He found himself breathing heavily, and without another word, he turned round and started walking away, he decided he would just buy sachet tomatoes.

°°°

"Kunle I am home oo," Ikechukwu announced closing the door behind him.

"Yes! That's the spot!" A voice shouted from upstairs.

Ikechukwu froze, he knew that voice, it belonged to their landlord's daughter, Jacinta.

"Rub that nipples for me girl," He heard the voice of his best friend say and then a spanking sound followed.

"This isn't happening again," Ikechukwu muttered as he walked to the kitchen to drop the items he had just bought.

"Fuck!" He heard Jacinta shout out in ectasy. "I am gonna cum!"

Ikechukwu wondered if she realized how loud her voice was, she probably didn't, Kunle would have fucked her senses out.

Hours and rounds later, Ikechukwu heard Kunle's door open. "I could come by later this night?" Jacinta asked as Kunle escorted her to the door.

"Oh sorry, I am actually going to be busy this night," he told her.

"Tomorrow?" She asked hopefully.

"Sorry love, but whenever I'm free, you will get my message." He assured her.

"Ok..." Her voice faded when she saw Ikechukwu sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Hello," Ikechukwu waved to her.

"Oh, good afternoon Ike... I-I'm gonna go now," She pulled her skirt down and hurried to the door. Kunle followed her, bading her goodnight and closing the door behind her.

"Are you crazy?" Ikechukwu asked the moment Kunle stepped his foot in the living room.

"I don't think so," Kunle said with an innocent face.

"Guy," Ikechukwu palmed his head. "Not the landlord's daughter na, and what about Funke?"

"Funke." Kunle repeated with a small nod and walked over to the fridge, pulling it open and bringing out a bottle water.

"Your girlfriend?"

"Oh, that chick?" He said like he forgot he knew someone with the name. "We broke up," he said with a small shrug.

"Didn't you guys just start dating? What, two weeks ago?" Ikechukwu asked. Kunle walked over to him and sat down beside him. Ikechukwu shifted. "Please don't sit near me, you smell like sweat and sex."

Kunle chuckled. "Anyways about Funke, I ended things with her this morning, the girl no gree bring down conji."

Ikechukwu sighed wondering how he and Kunle became best friends, they have known each other since their primary school and since their parents were such good friends, they had stayed together till this moment. They had decided to live together in a two bedroom apartment, it was cheaper and reduced cost for them.

"But why Jacinta?"

"I believe the question should be, 'why not' Jacinta?"

"I have tire for your matter," Ikechukwu sighed, standing up to go check on the rice he had on fire. "So are you going to call her back like you said?" He asked as he walked out the room.

Kunle's reply was to laugh out loud.

~~~°°°~~~

I just really wanted to publish this today.

This is to everyone reading this at the moment ❤️