2

A PERVERT FOR MARY

                      ~~~°°°~~~

Mary was starting to get bored with her everyday life, she had thought this would be fun, but she was wrong. The men here were weak and gave in easily and she was one who loved a good challenge. Most of the young men had lost their virginity already, and some of the virgins she had encountered already had their destiny tied by their village people.

Virgins were special, they gave them unimaginable powers, they were hard to come across since most young men lost their virginity in their teenage years, and she couldn't go after teenagers, it was not something she did and they were still really young and weak, it wouldn't do much.

She had used most of the men in the church and she was getting really tired of the same old thing, that's why she needed to visit the goddess, if she couldn't find anything to spike up her interest soon, she is ready to take a break and go on a vacation.

She was interrupted from her thoughts, by a sudden knock on the door. She sighed and stood up, she could already tell it was a man behind the door.

She composed herself, bringing out her signature smile. She pulled the door open. "Good afternoon," she greeted with a kind smile. "How are you and how may I help you?"

The man stared at her in awe and glanced down at his fingers nervously before looking up at her again. "Gu..." He cleared his throat. "Good evening sister, I'm fine, thanks for asking."

Mary nodded her head waiting for him to continue.

"I—I wanted to—to give you this," he stuttered stretching his arms forward, handing her a brown envelope.

"Oh," she said eyeing the package as she collected it. "What's this?"

He smiled and looked down at the floor, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "Just a little something to thank you."

"Thank me?" She asked, acting completely lost.

"Your works in this church, a little...erhh something to show my appreciation."

"Oh," she said again and gave a bright smile. "Is that all you came here for?" She asked with a knowing smile.

"I..." He paused and turned back, looking round to see if there was anyone else around. "I would pay you any amount, ju—just give me small."

Mary frowned. "Give you small?"

He smiled at her mischievously like he knew dirty secret. "I won't tell anyone, it would just be between the both of us. Just let us do small," and to make reference to what he wanted, he palmed himself through his jeans.

Mary stared at him for awhile, her face giving no expression, then suddenly she smirked. "Sure, I will give you, but not small, I will give you big." She grinned, showing her full set of teeth and if the man wasn't so full with lustful joy, he would have noticed the wicked gleam in her eyes.

He chuckled as he walked into her apartment, not even waiting for her to lock her door he started stripping. Mary turned around watching him, it was people like this she loved to punish, and he was just the right work for her to feed on.

He took his jeans off and turned to face Mary who stood by the door smiling at him. "Just take of your clothes and lay down," she said in a sweet voice. "and I will take care of you."

"Oh," he gave a laugh as he unbuttoned his shirt. "Na dis type I like."

"What's your name?" She asked.