6

CAUGHT

                          ~~~°°°~~~

"Jesus, my village people have put me inside their cooking pot." Ikechukwu placed his arms on his head, looking up to the dark sky like he was expecting an angel to come to his aid.

Mary hissed. "Shut up, I am trying to think."

"Please just take me back home, I will not tell anyone."

She sighed and faced him. "If I didn't want you to tell anyone, I would have made sure of that by killing you, but I can still hear your annoying heart beating, so shut it."

Ikechukwu nodded, placing his index finger on his lips, he glanced round at the strange land they were in. The sky was glowing embers, it made Ikechukwu think any minute from now, fire drops would come in form of rain. "Where did you bring me?" He asked after a moment of silence.

Mary frowned, she hated questions she didn't have answers to. She didn't know where they were or why they were there or who the hell wanted to get a revenge on her.

The saying goes, the thief has ninety days before he is caught. As Mary stood in an unknown land with Ikechukwu beside her, she would never understand why fate only gave her one.

~

One hour ago

~

Mary had attacked men in their dreams few times in the past and it was fun, but then she never got to hear their screams because she couldn't cause them pain, which takes out all the fun in it.

She didn't admit it, but deep down, she didn't want to take Ikechukwu from his dream, whenever the image of him masturbating flashes across her eyes, for some reason she finds very strange, it creates a sweet feelings, creating warm heat between her legs.

She stood presently before Ikechukwu's window watching him. Mary bit her lips when that nervous feeling rose, she hasn't done this for a long time and at the moment, she felt more like a perverted stalker with the way her eyes was feasting on Ikechukwu than a Succubus here to take his manhood as a gift to her mother.

She closed her eyes, muttering strange words, then opened it few seconds later and there she stood, at the foot of Ikechukwu's bed. She looked round the room, unlike humans, Mary could see in the dark. She had to admit, she was impressed to see his room so tidy, she bit her lips again—an habit she formed when she going herself slipping—his room shouldn't matter at the moment.

"Ok," she said to herself. "Let's get this over with."

She placed a knee on the mattress and slowly placed the other, she walked slowly, till her ass was just above Ikechukwu's crotch. Slowly, she lowered herself down till her Vagina was pressed down to the bulge between his pants. Mary sighed. "All for the vacation," she reminded herself.

She stretched her arms out, there were patterns drawn over it in black ink, just like the Mehndi. She leaned forward, placing her slender fingers on his eyelids. "Ok, let's see what dream you have in your head." Closing her eyes, Mary was carried away into Ikechukwu's dream world.

•••

Ikechukwu was just about to enter the ice cream shop when Mary had appeared before him. He gasped in shock, taking a step back. "Who are you?"

"I'm..." Mary searched her head for what to say. "I'm from the Lord."

Ikechukwu frowned. "From the Lord?" A look of horror took over his features. "Is the end of the world... now?" He asked fearfully.