Delivery

Kuroko whimpered, his breathing labored, his forehead covered in sweat, and the pain absolutely unbearable. He was crushing his lovers hand, but the taller didn’t mind. Even though it did hurt, but he decided to not complain given his shadow was going through far worse. Kuroko screamed as he gave another push, it felt like he had been repeating the same process for hours. Breath and push, breath and push. It was killing the small male from the inside, he wanted this torture to be over, he wanted to see his first born child.

“You’re doing great Kuroko. Keep it up baby.” The taller pressed a kiss to the smaller’s temple.

“It-it hurts so bad.” The bluenette whimpered, he sounded as miserable as he looked.

“I know, I bet it does. But you’re almost there, just a few more pushes and we can see one of our little cubbies.” The taller brushed some of the blue tufts of hair from the sweat-soaked forehead.

    The smaller gave another push, the entire process was taking a lot of willpower to continue with the agony, and taking a lot of energy. Would he even have enough energy for the second child? No, he had to stop thinking like that! He would, he was going to pull through this, even if it would kill him.

    He gave one last push, finally hearing the wail of an infant and relief flooded him as he laid back on the bed, exhausted. If the first child was as agonizing as it was he prayed the second would be easier.

“It’s a girl.” The nurse piped in, taking the child from the doctor.

    Kuroko watched the pink bundle cautiously, remembering the nightmare from a few months back. He smiled and sighed in relief when he saw a pink arm squirm it’s way out of the soft blanket. Kagami showered his lover with kisses, he was truly happy that his daughter was safe and healthy.

“Little Annabelle is here.” The taller cooed, kissing the back of the smaller’s hand.

“Kagami-kun, you’re hand must hurt-”

“Kuroko it’s fine. It’s worth the pain to hear our baby is healthy. Besides you must have had the worst end since the baby is coming out of you.” The maroon-haired male smiled.

“Still, let that hand rest, you need those to hold Annabelle, and to hold a basketball. You can’t do either if I break one.”

“So you’d rather break both? Gee, thanks baby I love you so much.” Kuroko chuckled and smiled at his lover’s comment.

Le time skip :3

    Kuroko was chatting with his lover, his voice soft and his tone was clear with exhaustion. He was waiting with Kagami for the nurses to roll in with their newborn children. Kagami had sent texts out to the Seirin team that Kuroko went into labor hours ago, doing the same with Kuroko’s phone to his former team members.

“I just pray Kise won’t be clingy I’m too tired for him.” Kuroko sighed, sometimes the blonde was too energetic for him to handle.

“Let me handle him then. You just save your energy and recover. Speaking of which you should be sleeping.” Kagami wanted the smaller to sleep, he needed to recover quickly so they could return to basketball.

“I want to see the kids Kagami-kun, I’m not going to let you have the moment on  your own!” The taller chuckled, taking the smaller’s hand into his own.

“Fine but afterwards you sleep. Got it? I want you to recover quickly and so does the rest of the team, especially coach.” The taller pressed a kiss to the smaller’s temple.