Month 3

Kagami and Kuroko were laying on the couch, the smaller having his head on the tallers lap as Kagami was leaning on the arm of the couch. They were both watching the television, Kuroko was comfily lounging in Kagami’s clothes though, given he was starting to show ever so slightly so his own clothes were too tight.

        The blue-haired male was growing bored of the television, so he turned to something that he liked, his lover. Baby blue hues looking over the toned muscles of the tan male, those lips that he loved to kiss, his gaze traveled further down, down to the thing that he loved to tease, the bulge in the males pants.

        Lately his sexual need had increased dramatically, almost to the point where he wanted to just pounce the taller and rip off his clothes. He licked his lips, thinking about licking up the taller's cock, sucking on the head and eliciting the sweet moans and grunts of the taller. He suddenly realized how tight his own pants were, he just couldn’t take it and leaned over, nipping and kissing the maroon-haired man’s clothed cock, this earning a gasp and jolt from the taller.

“K-Kuroko?” Kagami looked down at the smaller, admiring his lovers careful movements.

“I want Kagami-kun to fuck me hard and fast, right here, right now.” This caused the taller to turn beat red and he just stared at the smaller.

    Earning no response, Kuroko soon undid the male’s pants and pulled out the enormous cock, seeing it fully erect.

“Kagami-kun seems pretty excited.” The smaller flicked out his tongue and ran it along the length, earning a shudder from the taller.

    Kuroko then proceeded to kiss the head, soon taking the part in his mouth and sucking, Kagami ran a hand through the smallers hair, biting the back of his hand so he wouldn’t be too loud. The blue-haired male soon bobbing his head up and down, the taller tried hard to not buck his hips to get more of his lover’s hot mouth. The smaller soon couldn’t take the tightness in his pants and soon pulled out his own throbbing cock, moaning as the cool air hit it and the vibration of his vocal cords sending waves of pleasure through Kagami. Kuroko soon deep throated the male, earning a moan and a few twitches of the cock, the smaller soon began to play with his own throbbing erection, running his thumb over the head and moaning at every touch, squeeze and rub, the sight being absolutely delicious for Kagami, drinking in the sight of Kuroko pleasuring himself all the while giving head to him.

Ding Dong

    This made both jump back and look at the door, Kagami soon realized that some of the team wanted to come over. He soon began to fix himself, quickly and Kuroko did the same, but the taller soon kissed his lover whispering in his ear that they shall continue it after the guests leave.