Chapter 12

CECY HERONDALE

After Izzy dragged us up to her room, she threw us all on the bed and started searching through the wardrobe in her room. She started throwing things. She threw Clary a small, black dress that had a fluffy bottom and gold sequins on the top. It was a strapless and Clary grabbed it and went to her room to change. Izzy then kept throwing things around. She threw another dress at Tessa, it was gray, with roses going up as a halter top. It had 3 layers. Tessa took it and went off to change. She then stopped and looked at me, thinking pretty hard.

"I already knew what Tessa and Clary looked good in, but I will have to think about you." She said. She then turned around, and pulled out a blue dress, it had white lace and sequins on the top. It was beautiful. "Here, try this on." She said, throwing it at me.

I walked down to my room, and closed the door. When I got the dress on, I couldn't believe my eyes. I actually looked beautiful. The dark blue of the dress brought out the blue in my eyes. I looked out the door and made sure no one was there. I went across the hall way and into Izzy's room. She was in a dark purple dress, and it had a rope of square jewels going from below her chest to behind her head and connecting to her dress in the back below her shoulder blades. She looked stunning. Clary sauntered in to the room and posed, putting her hands on her hips. She looked pretty sexy in her dress. She smiled and flounced over, sat down on the bed. Then Tessa came in, and leaned up against the doorway, looking hot in her dress.

"Close the door! Close the door!" Izzy screeched. Tess hurried in, and slammed the door shut.

"Ok, now who is first with makeup??" Izzy said.

"Me! Me" Clary giggled. She scurried over to her vanity. Clary sat down, and Izzy started messing with her hair.

"Tessa darling could you start working with her hair?" Izzy said. Tessa went over, and started pulling up pieces of Clary's curly hair.

"Cecy? Can you grab that for me?" Tessa asked, pointing to a clip on the dresser. I grabbed it and handed it to her. She smiled, and then her hair was suddenly beautiful. Then Izzy smiled and stepped back. "Perfect." she said.

Clary turned to me, "What do you think?" I couldn't help myself. She looked amazing.

"Oh. My. God. By. The. Angel. You look amazing." I said.

She smiled and hugged me.

"Cecy, your turn!" Izzy said. I walked over and sat down on the bench. Izzy immediately went to work. Tessa was doing my hair, along with Clary's help. When they were finished, I turned to look in the mirror, but Izzy grabbed my chin, and said "Rule number 1 about Izzy's makeup: friends are the first to judge, not yourself."

I rolled my eyes, then looked at Clary and Tessa. They stared at me with their mouths open.

"YOU LOOK AMAZING. NICE JOB IZZY." Clary and Tessa laughed.

I look over at Izzy, "Now can I look?"

"Of course."

I couldn't believe what I saw. I actually looked pretty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TWENTY MINUTES LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we were all finished, we headed downstairs, laughing and talking the whole way. Clary was the first one down, when she walked in, Jace's eyes brightened up.

"Whoa, Clary, you look amazing." He said in awe.

"I know." she smirked back.

Then came Tessa. Will and Jem's mouths were hanging open.