Chapter 15

I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER......I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY!! THANKS FOR WAITING SO PATIENTLY!!! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR!! AND I NEED TO KNOW, SHOULD I DO WESSA OR JESSA CHAPTER NEXT? COMMENT DOWN BELOW PLEASE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TESSA GRAY

I was taken back. Kira was kidnapped by Sebastian. I need to tell Clary. I look over at the clock, it was almost 7:00 in the morning. We have been up all night. Jem looks over and sees right through me. He knows I am going to tell Clary. I start to walk out the door when his hand comes down and stops me.

"I don't think we should tell her just yet. Kira needs some sleep, then we are going to protect her. I am not letting her out of my sight until Sebastian is gone. Gone for good." He whispers.

I smile a little bit. "You like her don't you? And I agree. Let her have some sleep. I will set her up a bed on the couch, and we wait up a little longer so that we can explain to everyone."

He smiles and nods. He goes over to Kira and helps her up and I start to get everything ready on the couch. I grab the spare blankets and set up what looks somewhat like a bed. I grab a glass of water and some pieces of toast so that if she feels like she is going to throw up it is bread which usually helps your stomach. She instantly falls asleep. I go over and sit on the couch and Jem sits next to me. He puts his arm on top of the couch, I grab it and put it on my shoulders. He looked surprised, but he didn't protest. I snuggled into his chest, feeling my eyes starting to shut. He repositioned so that he could hold his Pepsi and me.

I look up at him, my eyes feeling watery since I needed sleep. "How are we going to explain this to them?"

"I don't think they will mind that much, but I might have to take her to my place because they have no more room here."

"True."

I heard footsteps coming downstairs.

JEM CARSTAIRS

That's when Cecy walked in. She opened her mouth for a second to scream, but Tessa was already standing up next to her and covering her mouth.

"If you scream or shout, I will disappear, and never come back." Tessa said. Cecy froze. "Are you going to shout or scream?"

Cecy shook her head vigorously. Tessa slowly moved her hand away slowly and looked at Cecy.

"You brought another friend over??!! Tessa we have no more room!!!" Cecy whispered fiercely.

"No. She was cowering behind a corner of the institute. Jem put a glamour on and I turned into Will for a second and did the same and she still saw us. She knows of the shadowhunter world. She was bleeding badly and passed out from blood loss. Cecy we had no other choice." Tessa whispered back.

"She can stay at my house....." I piped in.

"Do you mind if I stay there? She can have my room." She said. I nod my head slowly.

"Okay. I'll go tell the others." Cecy turns around walking off, shaking her head and muttering something like, "How many friends does Tessa have to make?"

Tessa rolls her eyes and sits back down next to me. All of a sudden I hear Will booming, "WHO DARES DISTURB MY SLUMBER!!"

"SHUT UP WOULD YOU I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!" Cecy shouts back.

Tessa and I burst out laughing. Then I remembered Kira, I look at Tessa and her eyes widen and she looks over at the sleeping girl. Kira is sound asleep.

"Well, I am going to go pack for your house. It will be easier to leave here." Tessa gets up and walks out of the room. I can hear her footsteps going up the staircase. I look back over at Kira and smile. This is going to be hard to explain to everyone.