Chapter 6

Clary Morgenstern/Fray/Fairchild

Jace and I were the first ones through the portal. I flew onto some hard ground, Jace landed a few feet away from me. We were in a park. I got to my feet and grabbed my stuff, Jace was brushing grass off his pants. Simon came through next, then Izzy. Alec came through followed by Magnus. The portal closed, leaving a few sparkles floating in the air before falling into the grass and then disappearing. Simon was rubbing his head, I am guessing he hit it pretty hard. Izzy was reaching her hand down to help him up, he gladly took it. She then grabbed her stuff and went to stand by her brother. Magnus seemed to have landed on his feet, his cat eyes were glinting wildly. Alec seemed to be talking to him, and Magnus was nodding. Izzy was standing next to him, with Simon next to her. That's when Izzy started to yell at her brother.

It wasn't the first time that they had fought. All I heard was screams. Jace looked up and raised his eyebrows. Then looked back at what he was doing. That's when I saw Izzy's whip bracelet start to uncurl. I slapped Jace's arm and he smiled, he must have thought I was playing. So I slapped it harder, and he looked up; one eyebrow was raised at me.

"Jace, it is getting serious."

He looked back at the fight and then dropped his phone. He ran over to the fight, I followed behind him. He pushed Alec back and grabbed Izzy's whip.

"Why are you in this Jace?" Izzy yelled. "STAY OUT OF IT"

"Shut up Izzy." Jace yelled back.

Alec advanced again, but Jace pushed him back. Then they all started yelling.

"YOU GUYS I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 2 DAYS AND YOU ARE ALREADY FIGHTING?" A voice rang out. It went dead silent as we all whirled around. Tessa in jeans and a cutoff T-shirt. Her hair was twisted into a bun. She was running from a car out to meet us. A guy was leaning against the side of it examining his nails. He acts like Jace, I thought. He had curly black hair and piercing blue eyes. A girl with the same shade of black hair was standing next to Tessa, but she on the other hand, was excited.

"Okay, so this is Cecily, or Cecy, Herondale, and that is her brother Will." Tessa said to us. We all waved and said hello, except for Alec, who said "I don't care." She then looked at Cecy, and said, "This is Clary, Isabelle, her brother Alec, Alec's boyfriend Magnus, Clary's boyfriend Jace, and Isabelle's boyfriend Simon."

"Hi everyone!!! How's London so far?" She squealed. She obviously like meeting people.

"We don't know yet, by I'm sure we will find out soon." I told her.

"Well why don't we take all your stuff out to the car, Jem should be here any minute now...." Cecy started. A black car pulled up, and a boy with silver hair, pale skin, and silver eyes got out of it. "Oh. There he is!" she said and pointed. He smiled and jogged over to us.

"Jem, this is Clary, Isabelle, Magnus, Alec, Jace and Simon. Every one, this is James."

"Everyone calls me Jem." He said. He smiled.

After a long silence, Cecy said, "Why don't we get everyone to the house?"

Everyone agreed and we went to go grab out stuff, Jace picked up his phone and dusted the dirt off of it. I grabbed my bag and Jace grabbed his stuff. Will sat there and kept examining his nails while Tessa, Cecy and Jem were all helping us. I looked over at Jace, he caught my eye.

"That Will boy is going to be a tough guy to deal with, I can already tell." I said to him.

"I know, I noticed it too. But lets wait it out so we can be sure." He said.

"Whatever you say Jace." I muttered back to him.

Will Herondale

Tessa's friends were fighting when we got to the park, screaming and yelling. I thought it was funny, and I was laughing until Tessa punched me in the arm.