Chapter 8: The Heart's Desire

~ Lucy's POV ~

   The last thing I remember before passing out was a really bright light. Where am I?

"I see your awake." Someone said. Ok, definitely a dude. And he sounds familier to. "Who are you!?" I yelled. Danm it's pitch black in here.

"Natsu, please tell me you can here me?"

"Luce! Is that you!"

"Yeah."

"Oh, thank Mavis your ok. Where are you!?"

"I don't know. Hold on just a minute, ok."

"Ok."

   This guy smells familier to. Danm, Dragon sences are awsome! Wait, is that? "STING!?" I yelled. "So you figured it out." Why does he want me here? Wait, is it because D.M.S!? Oh, crap.

"Natsu!"

"Hey, you ok!? You sound worried."

"It's Sting, he took me... and-and, HE WANTS TO MARK ME!"

"WHAT! OH, HELL NO! I'M  GONNA BURN HIS ASS TO A CRISP IF HE LAYS SO MUCH AS A FINGER ON YOU!"

   I started crying.

"Thank you." I said threw sobs.

"Hey don't cry! It's my job to protect you Luce... I love you, ok, so never forget that."

"I love you to. By the smell of this place... I'm underneath Phantom Lord."

"Ok, I'll be there before you know it."

"Ok."

~ Natsu's POV ~

   That bastard thinks he's gonna mark her!? Oh, please. I ran to the group that had been in Grapms' office when Luce dissappeared. "Hey, I know we're Lucy is!"

  "Where!? I'm gonna kick the ass of whoever took Lu-chan!" Levy said water forming around her fists. "It was Sting, that bastard wants to mark her. She said she was under Phantom Lord."

   "I say we go to him now and beat him dead!" Wendy yelled. I think we were all suprised to hear that from her mouth. We all looked at her. "What!? I got angry that he wants to touch Lucy-san like that!"

   "Wendy, you have no idea how badly I want to skin him alive." That's all I had to say. "Alright let's go!" Gajeel yelled. All of us Dragon Slayers, along with the Dragons ran outside.

   I sprouted my wings, as did everyone else. Levy climbed onto Metallicaca's back once he transformed along with the other Dragons. Then we took to the skies, on our way to Phantom Lord.

   Hold on Luce... I'm on my way.

~ Gajeel's POV ~

   I'm not very excited about this D.M.S thing. I know who I chose, Levy. But I'm scared that she'll reject me.

"That's what your scared about!?"

"Ah, Shrimp! What the hell!?"

"Sorry! I was thinking the same thing you know."