Chapter 2: Who are you and What are We?

~ Natsu's POV ~

   Everyone gasped at what I said, Gajeel was the only one that didn't. Suddenly a girl fell from a tree, she landed on her feet. We instinctively got into attack mode.

  "WAIT!" She said while holding her hands out in defence. "Are you here to kill those monsters?" She asked in a sweet voice, she looked about Wendy's age. "Yeah, we are. What are you doing in this forest?" Lucy asked the girl.

   "Oh, me, I live here!" We were very shocked by her words. "Who are you?" Gajeel asked. "I'm Edallia, Fairy Dragon of the East forest." Once again all of us were shocked.

   "Did you mean to say dragon slayer." I asked. "No, I meant dragon." "But how?" Lucy asked. "This is my human form." She answered Lucy's question perfectly.

   "I need Lucy Heartfillia and Levy McGarden." She said in a serious tone all of the sudden. "Why!?" Gajeel and I said defensively stepping in front of them.

   "I need to tell them something about thier past. Don't worry, I won't lay a finger on them." She said. "How can we trust you?" I asked.

   "I give you the word of my dragon soul." That was the strongest promise anyone could make, so I gave in. "Fine."

~ Lucy's POV ~

   "What is it you need to tell us?" I asked. "There is a very big secret hidden in your past that I have been sent to tell you." She is really good at answering questions.

   "The two of you have parents of my kind." Edallia said. "What do you mean!?" Levy-chan and I said shocked. "Lucy," "Yes." She just looked at me for about a minute before speaking up.

   "Your mother..... was..... a Diamond Dragon in the form of a woman." "WHAT! B-b-but how!?" I can't believe it. My own mother, a dragon, I still can't see how that could happen. I looked over to Natsu, he looked just as shocked as I did. I started crying.

   As soon as I did, Natsu was right next to me. "Luce," He said with his comforting voice "Yeah," "You do know what she's trying to say right." "Um....not really." I said threw sobs.

   "She's saying that your a Diamond Dragon Slayer. You just have to activate your real magic." I was stunned. Me, Lucy Heartfillia, a Diamond Dragon Slayer. Not just that, how does Natsu know all of this? But before I could speak Edallia started Talking to Levy-chan.

~ Levy's POV ~ 

"Levy...... your father  was a Water Dragon in the form of a man. That is the only reason that your hair is blue."

   I fell to my knees, I heard someone walk over and sit right next to me. I looked over and saw Gajeel. "Hey Levy..... it's gonna be ok." He said patting me head.

   "You said my name. I think that's one of the first times you've said my name." I was shocked... he always called me Shrimp or short stuff or something like that.

   "Well Shrimp, you're a dragon slayer now." Dragon slayer, that's something I'm gonna have to get used to. "Well so are you Mr. 8'2." "Well you know how to lighten the mood don't ya." "Well I try to at least."

   "AND I'M NOT 8'2! I'm 6'7." "And your over a foot taller than me." He glanced at me, almost looking suprised, then he looked away, finally realizing he was staring.

   Natsu called Gajeel and I over to him and Lu-chan and notioned us to sit down. Gray, Happy, Lily, Erza, Jellal and Edallia were already sitting with them. So we sat down as well.

~ Natsu's POV ~

   "What's this about?" Levy asked. "Edallia and l agreed to tell you two some dragon slayer abilities." "We already know all of them, don't we?" Lucy asked. "Yes, but you don't know the full extent of them."

   "Let's start off with hearing. Dragons along with dragon slayers can hear practicly everything.... including heart beats if we focus a little." I looked over and saw Lucy just staring in shock.

   "That's incredible." She said. "Well once you activate your magic, you two will be the same way." I said while glancing over at Levy.

   "I hate to sound greedy and all, but what about the job?" That's when Edallia spoke up. "I made a fake request and sent it to Fairy Tail, knowing that you would want to come for the gate key, and Levy would come due to her partners being out of town."

   "Well aren't you sneeky. Speaking of which, I would like to see you true form. If you don't mind, that is." "Sure." That was all she said. With a flash of teal light, she morphed into a beautiful, mostly blue, turquoise and dark pink dragon.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

   I hoped you liked the second chapter!!! I just wanted to say that the picture is Edalia's true form. Sooooo, yeah......BYE!!!