Chapter 7: The Ice Dragon

~ Levy's POV ~

   "I heard them." That's when he..... smiled at me!? Then he walked up to me and carresed my cheek with his hand. His smile looks so kind and caring. "Thanks." He said. "You heard that!?" That is so embarrassing.

   "Every word." I smiled back at him. I went on my tiptoes and wispered in his ear. "I love you to." My face felt like it was about to burn off. Then he... he.... kissed me! I kissed him back.... gladly.

   Then he pulled away. I pouted at him.... he started laughing. He hugged me.... for like 3 minutes. Of couse I hugged him back. The guy I had a huge crush on since he joined Fairy Tail. Is now my.... well.... what is he?

   "Whatever you want me to be." He answered. "Boyfriend!?" I asked putting on my little smile. "Yeah, I like the sound of that." He said smiling down at me. "What!? Levy likes Bolts for Brains!?"

   Oh, you crossed a line there Natsu. I turned and faced him, then put my hands on the floor. "Boiling Geyser!" Natsu was thrown into the sky by a giant jet of boiling water.

   He landed on his back with an 'omph'. "I suggested you don't make me mad again or worse will happen.... ya got that you firey doofus." I said with anger in my voice. "Y-yeah."

   "Nicely done." Metallicaca said while clapping. "Thank you. I just hope he's learned his lesson."

"Sorry Lu-chan. He just really struck a nerve there."

"It's fine, he needs to learn how to control what comes out of that mouth of his anyways."

   "Hey! I heard that!" Natsu yelled. "Well it's true Fire tard!" I yelled back. "All of you come here." Igneel said. We all ran over to him. "What is it Paps?" Natsu asked. "Does your guild have enough room for 3 more Dragons!?"

   "You guys want to join!" We all yelled. He smiled at us. "Let's go then!" Wendy yelled.

"Great."

~ Natsu's POV ~

"Hey Luce, I can't believe that they want to join Fairy Tail!"

"I know! I'm just excited as you are! Hey, what if all the Dragon Slayers and Dragons formed a team!?"

"That's a great idea!"

   "That is a great idea my boy, now what would we call it?" Igneel said out of no were. "What about.... Element Fang. Since we have multiple different magic elements and as Dragons we have fangs." Grandeeny suggested.

   "Why were you guys eavesdropping our conversation?" Luce asked. "Felt like it." Metallicaca said. Luce and I gave him this face. (-_-) "Really?" Luce and I said with a hint of annoyance in our voices.

~ Time skip; 30 minutes later: Igneel's POV  ~

   Once we arrived at Fairy Tail, my son kicks the doors open. "Hey! We found Igneel, Metallicaca, and Grandeeny!" He yelled. Everyone started cheering. I couldn't help but smile.

   That's when a short old man, who I belive is Makarov, walked up to me and the others. He stopped in front of me. "Are you Igneel?" He asked me. "Yes, and this is Grandeeny and Metallicaca." I said pointing to them.

   "It's a pleasure to meet the father of such a talented wizard." He said smiling. "I'm happy to meet the people my son see's as family." We shook hands.