Chapter 11: Catching up

I dedicate this chapter to AshlynLeBeck. She read my book as well as all of you, but she left the best comment anyone could ever ask for on my previous chapter "This is so beautiful.". When I saw that I literally started crying tears of happiness. So go check her out!!! I hope you enjoy!!!

- FullmetalFangirl2003

~ No one's POV ~

   The guild was being rebuilt, and Mira was fussing around because Laxus won't let her help. Everyone met Tsuki... and let me say that they all loved her. Lunaria and Tsuki got their guild marks.

   Lunaria's is a swirl of shimmering white, dark blue and lavender on her right shoulder. Tsuki's is so white and sparkly it looks like it's glowing, it also has a blue outline. She got it on her right hand and told Lucy that they could be like sisters since they match.

   Mira and Tsuki act like they've always known eachother... and Tsuki has quickly picked up on the 'sacred' art of matchmaking. Let's just say that Natsu and Igneel are doomed for life. But Lucy and Lunaria find it adorable.

~ Lunaria's POV ~

   "Lunaria." Igneel said. I have missed that voice for so long. "Yes." I said looking at him and putting a small smile on my lips. "Why exactly did you leave?" He asked. I was hoping you didn't ask. "I will tell you if you truly wish to know." I said.

   He nodded in response. I took a deep breath in and began to speak. "Well, when I found out Tsuki was coming along I knew I had to leave for her safety." Igneel looked at me sternly. "And why is that? Do you not trust me?" He asked sounding hurt.

   "No, no. That is not why. I trust you with my life. It's just that the father of Dragon hatchlings will become hostile towords them within their first year." I explained. "So I might have-" I knew he didn't want to finish the sentence due to the pained look on his face.

   I hugged him tightly. "But you would not be able to control it. So it wouldn't be your fault." He kissed the top of my head and began stroking my hair. "Arigato." (Thank you in Japanese) He said.

   "Doe Ee Tash Ee Ma Shitay." (Your welcome in Japanese) "Ewwww." I looked to my left and saw Tsuki standing there with a weird look on her face. We laughed.

   She looked at Igneel and her face lit up. "Daddy!" She jumped onto him and hugged him. "Hello Sunshine!" He started tickling her, and she is so ticklish! She was giggling alot, and the scene in front of me was absolutely adorable!

   Igneel stopped tickling her and Tsuki tapped his nose. "Daddy, your a Fire Dragon right?" She asked. "Aye. Your right, I am. Why do you ask?" He said. "Well, I want to show you my purple fire!" She said.

   Igneel looked at me, but I shrugged. "I don't know... this is the first time I'm hearing of this." I said. He got the 'I should have known' look on his face. "NATSU!" He yelled, making said boy freeze and stop fighting.

   "Y-yeah Paps?" Natsu asked. "Why did you teach my daughter Fire Dragon Slayer Magic without any concent from the Lunaria or I?" He asked. "Well she saw me using it and thought it was cool. And I only showed her how to make fire in her hand."

   Natsu said. "But for some reason it's purple and blue." He added going back to fighting. Tsuki ran over to Nastu and held her arms up to him. "Big brother! Up! Up!" She said cutely. "Ok!" Natsu picked her up and let her sit on his shoulders.