Chapter 6: Return of the Dragons

~ Edallia's POV ~

"Alright then. Natsu, I want you to teach the girls some spells." He looked happy. "No complaints here!" "Good. Gajeel, would you mind training them in hand-to-hand combat?"

"Ok... and before you start sending out the death threats Natsu, I don't plan on hurting either of the girls. You have my word." He said sternly. "You better keep it." Natsu said.

"Wen-san. Would you teach them how to heal?" I asked. "Of course! It gets annoying being the only healer in Fairy Tail sometimes. I could use the help." "Great! Let's start with the basics."

"Gajeel,"

Can you here me Gajeel?

Ah! What the hell!? How are you in my head!?

It's telepathy.

Oh....well I feel stupid, what do you need?

Would you change into your scaled form?

Sure.

He did as I asked him. "Now why do you need me like this?" He asked. "To be an example for everyone else... considering your the only one so far that has this form."

"Everyone build up your magic energy in one place, then when you decide it's powerful let it flow freely threw your body." I felt thier energy build up. Next thing I knew they were all covered in thier own dragon scales.

~ Natsu's POV ~

After I let my magic roam freely, I felt something crawling up my skin. But, it wasn't painful. I looked at my arms only to see ruby red dragon scales. Reminds me of Igneel. I looked over to Lucy and I stopped in my tracks.

Her once pale skin, was now covered in light pink, lavender, light blue, gold and white dragon scales.... that were literally made of diamonds. She seriously looked like a human light bulb, she was so sparkly.

I looked to Wendy, who was just as sparkly! Except her scales are sky blue. Damn what's up with the sparkles!? I also looked at Levy... and damn talk about blue!

Her scales are the brightest ocean blue I have ever seen. And just as sparkly as the other two!

"What the hell is up with all of the sparkles!?"

"It's a female Dragon Slayer thing."

"Dallie!?"

"Correct... and before you ask it's telepathy."

"Oh."

"Hello. Earth to Natsu, hello?" Caught off guard yet again... dammit. Lucy was snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Ok, ok, I'm back!" I yelled. "Finally, what was going on anyways!?"

"Well Dallie was talking to me threw telepathy." "Oh. Can we get to training already!" "Right let's go!"

~ No one's POV ~

It's been an hour since the Dragon Slayers started training. Lucy and Levy were catching on quickly. Levy had learned how to make her body turn completely into water like Juvia can.

At this point the girls were testing out thier new-found Dragon Slayer magic. "Diamond Dragon: Iron fist!" Lucy yelled. "Water Dragon: Roar!"