Chapter 9: Suprise!

Warning! There is some content that some people don't like to read... no, I don't write lemons. But this does have some graphic content... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

~ Mira's POV ~

   I slowly woke up. We're am I? "Hello, beautiful." Laxus said smiling down at me. Oh, yeah. I remember now. I touched the left side of my neck, where I now have an electric yellow Dragon symbol.

   "Morning babe." I said snuggling into his bare chest. "I'd love to stay here all day with you but I don't want the guild to completely freak out if we're both not there."

   I immediately got what he ment. I got up, put on my robe, grabbed a towel and went to the bath room. When I was just relaxing and feeling the hot water run across my face, I felt two hands grab my hips. "Eek!" I screeched.

   "Hey, it's alright, it's just me." He said. "I know, I just wasn't expecting you to get in here, neither did I hear you." I explained. "Oh, alright." He started kissing my neck. "Uh.... L-Laxus.... n-not now."

   I was trying by best to hide the fact that I was enjoying this... very much... but obviously that didn't work. He started moving his hands up and down my torso while still kissing my neck.

   I can't take it. I turned around and started kissing him like there was no tomorrow. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them on the wall of the shower above my head.

   I'm so glad he lives alone. He started grabbing certain appendages upstairs, making me moan like a crazy person. "N-not now.... w-we don't have t-time for this." He went back to just kissing me.

   Uh, my god... if this is what being in love with him is like then I'm glad I'm gonna be with him forever. He stopped kissing me, snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

   "I'm happy that you want to stay with me." He said looking down at me. "How did you-"

"Can you here me?"

"Yeah, but how?"

"Were bonded Mira. I can here your thoughts, you can here mine. This can only work if a Dragon or Dragon Slayer has marked thier mate, or they're communicating with another Dragon or Dragon Slayer."

"Oh wow, I still can't belive that you told the guild that you chose me just 1 week ago. And look where we are now."

"I know... and you have know idea how hard it was not to mark you that day. But I knew you weren't ready."

"Thank you for understanding."

"Of course." He smiled at me.

   After we got washed up and clothed, I made breakfast, wich Laxus was suprised about how good of a breakfast I can make. Then I cleaned up and put the dishes away.

   When we were walking to the guild, I felt a tingly feeling in my stomach area... and it wasn't butterflies. I'll just talk to Wendy and Edallia when we get there. About 15 minutes later we got to the guild.

   Master was the only one there, it is just 6:30 in the morning after all. "Hey Gramps!" Laxus yelled. "Oi! Hello my boy! Mira, what is that on your neck!?" Oh, no.