Chapter 2

The first thing I saw was Niall's big blue eyes staring at me. 

"Hey babe." Liam said looking straight toward me.

"Hi." I said looking at the ground.

"Oh. My. God! It's actually them!" Katie said running up to Zayn, her favorite of the group. I stood there awkwardly. I looked around and only saw four boys.

Who was missing? Niall was here and so was Louis, Zayn, and Liam. It was Harry. Right when I realized that he wasn't here, he come busting through the back door of the room.

"Sorry I'm la-" Harry said before Katie cut him off.

"HARRY! OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU!" She said almost tackling him.

Harry laughed but then looked straight at me. Our eyes locked.

Katie ran back over to Zayn and started talking. I saw Harry starting to walk over toward me. I stood there. Frozen.

*Harry's POV*

"Sorry I'm la-" I was saying before being interrupted by a young girl launching her body towards me.

"HARRY! OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU!" The girl said. Wow. I guess the golden ticket winner had already got here.

I laughed. I then looked over and saw a girl my age, or younger, but hey who cares right? She had these blue eyes that stood out. And she had blonde hair that made her sun kissed tan stand out. The girl that hugged me ran back over toward the boys. This was my chance.

I walked towards the blue eyed girl, not prepared for what I was going to say.

"Hey, I'm Harry." I said. How stupid was I? Of course she knows I'm Harry.

"Oh, really?" She cocked an eyebrow at me. She talked very southern, and was quite attractive. "I'm Morgan." She added looking straight at me with her gorgeous eyes.

I stood there gazing into her eyes when Liam interrupted me. 'Harold! Are you going to come over here for a photo with Katie or not?" He questioned, knowing what I was up to.

"What? Oh. Yeah." I murmured, "Do you want to come over here and take some photos too?"

"Sure?" she said, sounding more like a question. 

"Hey boys, this is Morgan." I introduced her.

"Hello!" Louis yelled with his normal voice.

"Hey." Niall smiled.

The boys said their hellos and we started back taking photos.

"How about a kiss on the cheek for the ladies?" Liam asked, knowing I would definitely be willing to kiss Morgan.

"Yes!" Katie screamed, excitement on her face.

Zayn was on one side of Katie, and Liam on the other. Niall and I were both kissing Morgan on either cheek. Louis was standing in the middle making a kissey face. This was really awkward but I enjoyed being close to her.

I didn't know where to put my other hand so I lightly laid my hand on Morgan's butt, knowing Niall noticed. He shot me an I don't care look, even though he did. Wow. She had a hard butt. She must work out.

*Morgan's POV*

Niall laid his lips on my right cheek and Harry on my left. Well this was awkward. The lady kept taking pictures. I felt someone slowly run their hand across my butt. It was Harry. I was completely uncomfortable. I turned towards him. "Can you please get your hand off my ass?" I asked. I heard a quiet laugh, knowing it was Niall's.

"Uh, sorry." Harry murmured, turning red from embarrassment.

After we were done taking pictures, Niall walked up to me. "Hey... so I was wondering if you... uh... um..." He stuttered.

"If I what?" I demanded an answer.

"If you wanted to go out with me to see a movie tonight?" Niall asked looking at the ground.

"Sure. Why not?" I smiled. "But, I'll just need your number...."

"Oh, yeah. Right." He said picking a pen up and writing it on a slip of paper he saw lying down on the table next to him. "Here you go babe." He looked at me and I got lost in his eyes. After a few seconds of daydreaming in his eyes, I gave him a peck on the cheek and got one of his famous Horan Hugs. I was dying of excitement inside. I can't believe I'm going on a date with Niall Horan.

Katie walked up to me. "They autographed my t-shirt, Morgan!"

"Cool" I shrugged, while smiling. Katie had a suspicious look on her face.

"What are you smiling at?" She asked.

"Um... I don't know." I said. I didn't want her to know I was secretly obsessed with these boys.

"Mhmm... okay." Katie had an evil grin on her face.

I was so happy that I couldn't hold it back anymore. "I'M GOING TO THE MOVIES WITH NIALL HORAN!" I blurted out not even realizing how loud I said that. Luckily Niall didn't hear me....

"Oh my god, how?!" Katie jumped up and down. I was surprised she was happy for me, and not jealous.

"He asked me, and I said yes." I was literally about to die of excitement. I couldn't even describe my feelings right now.

"But since when did you start liking the boys?" Katie asked.

"I don't know," I smirked, "I may have liked them all along."

"I KNEW IT!" She exclaimed.

After Katie and I had our exciting moment, we said our goodbyes to the boys and we were on our way back out to the concert sitting area.

The boys started to sing Little Things. Harry was absolutely amazing. I loved his voice. I felt like he was singing to me the whole time.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

'Cause it's you,

Oh, it's you,

It's you they add up to

And I'm in love with you

And all these little things

Harry looked at me a lot when he was singing. I smiled but then thought about Niall. What was I doing? I wasn't even watching him at all. I looked over at Niall at the very right of the boys. He was looking at me, like I thought he would be. I forced myself not to look at Harry anymore. I couldn't hurt Niall. I just couldn't do that to him.

Follow me on Twitter yall @McCreerian1D

SHARE WITH EVERYONE OK I NEED LOTS OF VOTES AND COMMENTS I'M SO DESPERATE